Minimum level for Storm Legion

Me and my girlfriend are considering giving Rift another shot, but she only reached level 58 before we stopped. What is the minimum level before we can reach the Storm Legion content?

48 is the time you get the entry quest... But wouldn't recommend trying anything till 50. At 50 get your 51 point ability is is damn good in almost all callings and you can actually hit stuff at 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Deleted
    yeah its 48, but the mob scaling from classic to SL is quite large so i wouldn't suggest you do it until you are 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    yeah its 48, but the mob scaling from classic to SL is quite large so i wouldn't suggest you do it until you are 50.
    It's not that bad, only time consuming as you'll be doing like 800 dps. :P

yea i just leveled my cleric (inquisitor) to 50 and tried to kill a few mobs in palladane and yea, i had to pop 2 cooldowns to kill a group of 3, along with drink up after each pull, i also was barely able to kill the mobs in a nearby minor rift (they had 26k hp). i decided to go back to level 50 and get some gear and experience the content before moving on hopefully with a little more ease next time around

you get a full new equipt after some storyquests in palladane perhaps that helps you too will be a bit hard but better than farming an eternaty in the old world