Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Usually either MMO-Champ threads or I am playing Candy Crush on my phone :P DAMN LEVEL 65!!!!!
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

I just slap my ass down on the toilet, grunt for about 15 seconds, wipe my ass, and flush. If I am going into the bathroom to shit, it means the turd is trying to exit anyway.

Oh, and I dont see this thread lasting long as this type usually gets locked quick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I poop too quickly to read anything
    This, I've never had time to read anything while pooping in my life, I've always found it strange that other people do, is there something wrong with me?

Deleted
    I...I read the wall on my sides and the towel!

That probably makes no sense but yeah, I don't really read anything. I don't spend 10 minutes on the toilet doing the stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    PC Gamer magazine...the same three issues. I've probably skimmed each article in each issue about a dozen times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Politicus View Post
    I sorta think holding something in your hands (Like a book, magazine, phone, etc), and then wiping, and then continuing to hold that something in your hands is kinda gross.
    Why would you wipe then continue reading? I don't know about you, but wiping is the final stage of my, um, business. Then I wash and leave.
    Last edited by Lemons; 2013-04-14 at 02:51 AM.

No... why I would I want to spend any more time in the bathroom smelling my own poo than necessary o.o

I have many comfortable places in my house to read, that don't smell of excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    Honestly, do you really need to read stuff in the bathroom? Are you that bored/add?
    Yes.

I normally read on my phone unless I've got a book I'm currently hooked on.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of those that go in, shoot it out and run out kind of person.
    Never understood the joy of sitting in po0 fumes

I've never read anything in there, usually just go there to get the job done then get out soon as I can.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I play subway surfer...

I've never been in there to do either for longer than a minute, so I guess I'm not constipated or whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    No... why I would I want to spend any more time in the bathroom smelling my own poo than necessary o.o

I have many comfortable places in my house to read, that don't smell of excrement.
    I thought everyone liked the smell of their own shieet.

I use my ipad and read mmo. Oh one sec. Got to wipe

10+ Year Old Account
    Read twitter on my iPhone, Flipboard, Sportscenter and text.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    I am always done within 30 seconds, if you are on there long enough to read you have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayona View Post
    Honestly, do you really need to read stuff in the bathroom? Are you that bored/add?
    It is the only time in the day when you are truly alone and won't be interrupted. Best chance you get to read in peace.

Deleted
    Donald Duck for the win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    I poop too quickly to read anything
    What a weirdo...

OT: depends, either my kindle or the interweb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    When I go in there I just plop down, blow out and leave, its like a 30 second process.
    Exactly this for me. By the time I open up a magazine and find an article, I'm done. Reading or surfing my phone has never quite appealed to me on the toilet, anywho...

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

Deleted
    Most of the time, nothing, most of the time i'm quick.

If there is a book in there i will normally read the page saying what the book is about.

If I haven't read the paper I'll sit there reading at home, even if I have finished, either until I get mid-way in, or finished reading the sport, depending on my mood.

If I dont have anything to do and there is an old cardboard tube from the loo roll, I'll either peel the card apart or I will fold the edges in from both sides and see how small i can get the tube.