15+ Year Old Account

ElvUi Chat Tweaks question

Hi, does anybody know if Chat Tweaks can handle Highlight broadcasting like Chatter? Such as if somebody said "alye" to me in whispers, itll broadcast to me via MSBT in whichever feed I want, be it Notifications, Incoming Damage etc. and say "BNet From: [name]: alye"

Chatter does this, I know, but ever since after the 3x versions, this has ceased to function. If I roll back to that version, the BNet notifications do not work, so I would be even more eager to use this instead of it.

Thanks!

15+ Year Old Account
    That's similar to what im looking for, however it only routes every message and not if somebody states my character im logged on's name in a channel. If somebody (with Chatter) says my name in their message, for example in guild, itll say >alye< but itll route the whole message they said through my MSBT Notifications. I even tried to edit the LUA to fix the MSBT issue and compare the old string with the new, and it still wouldnt function :/ I posted about it on their project site but got no reply, so Im trying to find a replacement and the BF uses ElvUI's chat tweaks, but I dont see anything referring to Highlighting and broadcasting a message that contains a key word in it.

Yes, it has multiple ways to display a notification when a keyword is matched.

It's under 'Popup Messages' in Chat Tweaks settings.

I was going to post a image but I don't have permissions to do that yet