10+ Year Old Account

What would you add to the game?

One of the things I see a lot of is the addition of classic servers. Blizzard is very adamant about not adding these, so I had a few ideas that may appease what people are wanting. Now no matter how much you ponder over your personal glory days and want them back, I'm going to assume that the majority of people don't want the leveling up feature in their dreamland server, so here's what I think. Those tents that are under construction in the Darkmoon Faire (haven't logged on in a while so they may have stuff going on in them now)? Hall of Hero's, Hall of Legends, and Hall of Nightmares (I think there's only two, but hey, add a third). Hall of Hero's would have your basic ass bosses, Marrowgar, Beasts of Northrend, Razorscale, essentially the introductory bosses of raids from all xpacs (I honestly only raided through WOTLK, did PvP since vanilla though). Hall of Legends would be your final bosses, Vezax and Yogg-Saron, or the final bosses in each ICC quarter. Now Hall of Nightmares would be how it sounds, every anal clenching, spine chilling boss that ever existed. C'thun, Kil'jaden, 40 man Ragnaros and Kel'thuzad. Zero light Yogg. Granted if this little unoriginal idea ever went through, I don't think 40 man would even come back. But what I would like to see is instead of warping you to said destination through the tents, you can fight these bosses almost on stages, like mechanized versions or some sort of hallucinogen, complete with crazed crowd. What would you add to the game?

ZOMBIE DRAGONS.

(Im not even kidding that last raid sounds like it'd be fucking amazing LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

They're adamant on not adding classic servers -- so maybe they could meet us halfway. I wouldn't mind seeing them institute some more throwback instances and even raids in the Caverns of Time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. But I was thinking of using an area that probably needs some traffic, hence the tents in Darkmoon Faire.

I would love to see more fun things like the troves of the thunder king scenario. Maybe add one that's like frogger, or a jumping puzzle.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I keep going back to DDO. Guild Wars 2 DOES have some interesting bits like jumping puzzles and the guided exploration (hmm...I may go back haha), but DDO just seems to be my perfect MMO: pure PvE (aside from the brawler bars), interesing and a MASSIVE amount of instanced dungeons with actual hidden bosses, goals and loot, fun ways to get extra xp in said instances, and the action oriented fighting keeps me interested. Unfortunately I have no one to play it with, cause all my friends either stopped playing MMO's period or became members of the CoD enlightenment army. Um, anyone play DDO?

10+ Year Old Account
    More cross realm features like arena or mail thats really all I would like. The mail would be account only and maybe just heirloom and the pandaria rare spawn account bound weapons.

Level and gear scaling for old instance content, and for zones as well. It'd solve a lot of world PvP issues, and keep a ton of old content more interesting.

I don't see it happening though, there'd be a lot of issues concerning available spells etc.

I'm also a fan of the legacy server idea, though I know they're against it. There should probably be one for each 'state' of the game actually (vanilla, bc, etc). It's not like they don't have the data and bandwidth to do it, and it's not something that swarms of folks would flock to and simply drop the modern version.

I'd like to see multiple maps per game type in battlegrounds. It's like playing a FPS with only 8 maps for 8 years.