How do I find out my Item Rating level

So I finally hit 50 on my new toon back from a 9 month break, and I noticed in the group finder and missions, etc., it says things like "Karagga's Palace - 126 Item Rating - Story, 136 Item Rating - Hard, 146 Item Rating - Nightmare"

I looked all over and I can't figure out where my Item Rating level is so I know if I'm geared enough to meet those thresholds for Story mode, Hard mode or Nightmare mode. I know that each piece of gear has its own Item Rating if you mouse over it, based on the mods, armorings, etc. installed, but I can't find where it gives me the total or average or whatever the number is it's referring to above.

Those item ratings are suggested ratings, not requirements. So you can just eyeball it.

It's just a guideline. A group of entirely 126 gear could go into Nightmare mode. They'd probably get stomped, but the game won't prevent them from trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    So I finally hit 50 on my new toon back from a 9 month break, and I noticed in the group finder and missions, etc., it says things like "Karagga's Palace - 126 Item Rating - Story, 136 Item Rating - Hard, 146 Item Rating - Nightmare"

I looked all over and I can't figure out where my Item Rating level is so I know if I'm geared enough to meet those thresholds for Story mode, Hard mode or Nightmare mode. I know that each piece of gear has its own Item Rating if you mouse over it, based on the mods, armorings, etc. installed, but I can't find where it gives me the total or average or whatever the number is it's referring to above.
    The item rating listed under certain quests/Operations/Fp's is an rough indicator (you can get away with wearing slightly under imo). It is indeed an average they suggest. There's no function which tells you your own current rating. A quick glance at your gear though will tell you if you have roughly the right rating.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Those item ratings are suggested ratings, not requirements. So you can just eyeball it.

It's just a guideline. A group of entirely 126 gear could go into Nightmare mode. They'd probably get stomped, but the game won't prevent them from trying.
    The problem is that I had some gear from story modes that were 146, but some from leveling that were in the 70-90's. I had no idea if I was geared enough for a simple hard mode flashpoint.

Not that it matters anymore, I guess. lol

Still, you'd think they'd be smart enough to give people a way to find out what their iLevel is since they're the ones giving "guidelines"

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Vale View Post
    The problem is that I had some gear from story modes that were 146, but some from leveling that were in the 70-90's. I had no idea if I was geared enough for a simple hard mode flashpoint.

Not that it matters anymore, I guess. lol

Still, you'd think they'd be smart enough to give people a way to find out what their iLevel is since they're the ones giving "guidelines"
    Can't chew everything for you. ;p What they mean is "If you have items that are around this kind of item level, you should be fine". As there isn't realy any middle ratings From 126, 136 and 146. It's just going over your gear itself and say "Ooh well, I have enough 146's, should be fine for the 146-recommended guideline".
    It's not like WoW where they add up all your item levels and divide it into a number which is your "item level".