Deleted

Who's in charge of the pandas?

So the Emperor is dead, that happened 10000 years ago, whos in charge now? or do they not have a leader and just go about as they do, or is it Taran Zhu?
    Also hows the racial leaders of the pandas in the horde and alliance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zetob View Post
    So the Emperor is dead, that happened 10000 years ago, whos in charge now? or do they not have a leader and just go about as they do, or is it Taran Zhu?
    Also hows the racial leaders of the pandas in the horde and alliance?
    It seems the Pandaren don't have a central government, so their leaders are probably the elders/mayor of their village.

If anyone's in charge of the Huojin and the Tuishi, it'd be Ji Firepaw and Aysa Cloudsinger. Though they are more of a representative than a leader.

Deleted
    They don't have a racial leader for politics and such, since there is never conflict among their own kind because of the manifestated emotions.
    Taran Zhu is however the representative for the Pandaren army Shado-Pan, but that's about it for him i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    They don't have a racial leader for politics and such, since there is never conflict among their own kind because of the manifestated emotions.
    Taran Zhu is however the representative for the Pandaren army Shado-Pan, but that's about it for him i believe.
    I'd go as far to say that they don't have a leader to give freedom, rather than oppress the people.
    They sort of remind me of the Companions in Skyrim. They don't have a leader after Ysgramor, but rather have an advisor in Kodlak Whitemane.

The Pandaren "Empire" are free to do as they will, but are advised by Taran Zhu, as seen at the start of the Jade Forest where he advises the Paw'don mayor to allow the Alliance shelter and food, but to not take a side in the war.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I'd go as far to say that they don't have a leader to give freedom, rather than oppress the people.
    They sort of remind me of the Companions in Skyrim. They don't have a leader after Ysgramor, but rather have an advisor in Kodlak Whitemane.

The Pandaren "Empire" are free to do as they will, but are advised by Taran Zhu, as seen at the start of the Jade Forest where he advises the Paw'don mayor to allow the Alliance shelter and food, but to not take a side in the war.
    I don't think Taran Zhu has a advisory role per se, it was just a special situation since the Alliance and the Horde have "awakened" the Sha. He is a person of authority and respect in Pandaria, but not really a political figure outside of his field (protecting Pandaria)