Closing threads for advertisement?

Nearly every informative post is advertisement, please close all posts similar if you are going to close one from a guy mentioning an alpha product that needs help moving forward. A ton of developers are out there busting their humps and while I get the concept of removing the kickstarter link removal of the Brand name is ROFL, it is plain to see mods really have no rules they follow except to respond with how they feel so if I piss off mod A then someone has a minor infraction they get clobbered its lol corrupt around here.

Tetris make sure you close and edit any posts with the following:

Intel - 90% of posts
    Corsair
    ASRock
    Crucial
    OCZ
    AMD
    G.Skill
    Western Digital
    Asus
    Acer
    Dell
    Alienware
    LG
    Samsung
    Microsoft

should I continue? Basically close every single thread ever created in this forum or stop abusing your superficial power. As you know I speak freely im in the U.S. and the probable incoming ban is just another F that was not given.

Deleted
    I guess that
    a) we (the normal users) can't tell anything because we can't compare your post to, say, a post discussing hardware in the computer forum
    b) this thread is gonna be closed as well as you're supposd to address the mods directly and not via forum
    c) I wish the kickstart you were advertising good luck.

Deleted
    1) Why would this website want to advertise something that doesnt bring them revenue?

2) This website is not American, your freedom of speech means squat.

3) Even if this website was American, they can remove whatever they like, and your freedom of speech still means squat.

4) Any other questions?

Deleted
    Commercial speech (such that can be described as advertising, that refers to a specific product or a brand and that is motivated by economical reasons) is not protected by the First Amendment... So even if this was a public forum, not owned by a private company, which can do whatever it wants with its contents, the Freedom of Speech argument is moot...

There's a difference in mentioning parts name and creating an account purely to post to 10 posts and then advertise one's own product.
    This forum is also not meant for discussing moderation or moderator actions; If you have an issue with these, please direct this feedback to proper venues, like writing a PM to Sunshine.

Thread closed.