10+ Year Old Account
    + 34

Treann.

Soon I will join you in celebrating summer vacations! I would be already if I wasn't so ambitious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 35

Hai Treann

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    With Blackjack! And Hookers!

I'm free as of wednesday. I'm one of the more ambitious people in my class, most people need to attend these exams but like 75% have gone home and say they'll do it after summer instead...

It's totally worth it. If I can get these done now with 2-3 days extra effort it's totally worth it.
    Can't have a boat without blackjack and hookers

I won't be done until the end of next week

10+ Year Old Account
    pOO is like my predecessor Except he didn't do much math afaik.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Hastings!
    High school graduation is lots of fun.

Me and Wass are talking about college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Wait, the people can take the exams after the summer? How does that work.

And why would they wait, they would just forget the stuff lol, better to just grind through and get it done.
    They're re-takes after summer if you so want. You don't have to take an exam right instantly after you complete a course, but it's of course recommended. Some people like to save up for after the summer instead however. When you complete an exam is up to you. But for PASSING the course (ergo, complete =/= pass in this case) you need to pass the exam.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 11:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    I wish I was at uni now.

+ 37
    I can make you feel like you were my teacher at least! I am 100% sure there are gonna be periods where I have a need for spaming you with math questions. And you are so clever :x

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok, sounds stupid, they should take the exam right when the class is ending and not wait.
    People don't have time to study for it (social life, good grades, enough sleep, pick two). So they have no chance at passing anyway, so they like to spend the 2nd half of their summer vacations to study for the exams then.

As for myself I've been craming for 10 straight days already for various subjects. I've done 3 times more work home the last 10 days than I've done the last 2-3 months before that. At the very least I've learnt a ton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    pOO is like my predecessor Except he didn't do much math afaik.
    Math is evil and scary and difficult

I wish I was at uni now.

+ 37
    It's a blast, except for the prerequisite classes.
    I would retake all of my computer classes again if I was rich.

@ pOO, still, I thought you were out of school, didn't know you were in it. What are you majoring in?
    I'm doing what Wass is doing. Computer Science \o/

Deleted
    Ely, more dither on images is good or bad? I honestly don't see any difference in images when I increase or decrease so I'm confused if I should do either the latter or the former.

+ 36

+ 39.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ely, more dither on images is good or bad? I honestly don't see any difference in images when I increase or decrease so I'm confused if I should do either the latter or the former.
    Less the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    One would think they would schedule time to study throughout the year, but maybe it is different from what I'm used too. /meh

+40

@pOO, ah, more Comp sci nerds then!

How close are yall to finishing uni?
    You're gonna love college.

I learnt that regardless of how it looks... I'm gonna study more throughout the year. I did a better job at it before christmas, but now since march I've really been slacking off with that. I am paying the iron price for it atm tbh.

It's all gonna work out in the end but I could have had a way better last 2 weeks.

I'm 1 year in now. 4 years to go, hypothetically. But I'm already proud of having finished 1 year of hard education. So many people here in Sweden don't go, and of those who go such a high percentage drops out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Less the better.
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 41

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ely. Have you been to see the Great Gatsby yet? If you have, is it any good?

I need something to do next week cos bored.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    +42

Ugh, stoopid raid people commenting on shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like helping people with math when I can (and if I can). I think you've seen me math like once or twice and you're calling me clever. Thanks, I guess

I miss living with flatmates, goofing around, deciding at 1am that we want to get wasted! Stuff like that. Wouldn't retake my classes cause why listen to the same thing again?

+ 40
    The nightlife can be pretty amazing yes.

You are clever. Know right away when to use what, where I get stuck. I remember that you were like that earlier aswell.

I'm right now finishing up a huge course in what we call "Single variable analysis". I got "Linear Algebra" coming up next autumn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on finishing one year! I start my long endeavor towards my PhD this fall, it's going to take awhile, hehe.

So compared to high school (your gymnasium I think) how much more studying is there?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not compareable

And thank you!

Ely. Have you been to see the Great Gatsby yet? If you have, is it any good?

I need something to do next week cos bored.
    Haven't seen it.
    Most people say it's good.
    And the soundtrack is fucking amazing.

+ 44.

Deleted
    I think my number is the last correct one?