+29

What did i miss of Nintendo, Holz?

Also Hai Asme Worg Genga Maj Dyra Holz Ana
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+ 30.

Hii. I r back.

Now time to finish the S1 finale.

Deleted
    Hi Dewgong and Populaire \o
    +31
    And then on to s2 and 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    +29

Enjoy Ely!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Okay, someone tell me why PS4 is superior to this Xbox something. In very easily understandable terms. It's friggin everywhere and tell me what it is. It's not relevant to my interests, but I need to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. The price - The PS4 is 80 pounds cheaper than the XBOX One and features a staggering number of games coming out on its release date (around 40 within two months of the consoles release, not including indie games)
    2. Pre owned games WILL work on the PS4, whilst the Xbox pre-owned games will not. I am incrediably confused: why would Microsoft want to alienate its fans by stopping people lending games to friends and family.
    3. The console looks sleek, new and next gen - also the controller has a touch pad and upload button which makes it more user friendly and more in touch with modern technology - ie videos can be uploaded to social media and youtube whilst playing games.
    4. Another important fact, an internet connection is not needed to play single player games, whilst for the XBOX this is not the case; plus there is no need to be on PSN to update games and they don't need registration to be played.
    5. And finally.... existing playstation plus subscriptions will carry over from the PS3 and owners of the PS4 will not need to pay extra for having playstation plus on both consoles (ps3 and 4).

Nuff said! (all information direct from E3 Sony Press conference)
    This is the basics I've seen so far (quote taken from Amazon.co.uk forum). I think it's the first, second and fourth points are the most important.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    +31

Herro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    This is the basics I've seen so far (quote taken from Amazon.co.uk forum). I think it's the first, second and fourth points are the most important.
    Kewl. Thx. Well screw you, Microsoft!

Eeh.
    1. This didn't stop the PS3 from selling, even though it was €200 more expensive than the Xbox 360
    2. Pre-owned games will work on the Xbox One too, depending on the publisher. For some publishers you have to pay a fee.
    3. Opinion, not a fact. To be honest, they don't differ too much in design, both retro.
    4. That's a valid point actually. Can't see Microsoft keeping it like this.
    5. Can't comment on this, since I don't know how it is for Microsoft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    2. Pre-owned games will work on the Xbox One too, depending on the publisher. For some publishers you have to pay a fee.
    I think the sharing games with friends and family is the more important bit. But the fee paying is still ridiculous no matter what way you look a it.

I think the sharing games with friends and family is the more important bit. But the fee paying is still ridiculous no matter what way you look a it.
    True, true. But we have to stick to facts, not some exaggerated PS4 fanboyism
    We're still 5-6 months away from release, there's a lot that still can change on both consoles. I wouldn't advise anyone to choose now already tbh, unless you desperately want some exclusive game.
    + 32

Deleted
    +33

+33

+33

+33

+ 34.

Tits and dragons.

Deleted
    No it's not. The Dev normally earns absolutely nothing when you sell your used games. And retailers often will push Used over New. So yeah, don't look at XboX for that one. Look at the Devs. They are most likely the onexs that pushed this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Tits and dragons.
    Or: Everyone you like will die.

Deleted
    Tits and dragons. That could be a song.
    +35

Deleted
    +36

+36

+36

+36

Deleted
    + 34

Deleted
    I don't get it. I can barely read it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 06:22 PM ----------

I just got it!

I've been scratching my head for minutes over that.