1. #28821
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Goodnight, Wass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  2. #28822
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    The poor boy is about to pass out from flexing.

  3. #28823
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    The poor boy is about to pass out from flexing.
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t_6YGTx8iaA/Tk0oK99_DqI/AAAAAAABDqw/H1Hk-cmP2SA/s1600/jon-theon-robb-2.jpg[/IM]
    Is that Mark Hamill in the background?

    + 19

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  4. #28824
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    502. That’s an error.

    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

    Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.


    ^^ That's all I get whenever I go to Youtube anymore. So fucking annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  5. #28825
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    This is WoT all over again. 3 became 5 became 7 and god knows where we'll end.
    I hope it never ends. And yet I hope it ends before he, as you so finely put it, keel over

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 11:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Is that Mark Hamill in the background?
    No, that's Lily Allen's brother Alfie Allen. But... I see the resemblance

  6. #28826
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I hope it never ends. And yet I hope it ends before he, as you so finely put it, keel over
    Especially since it's down in his will that all his notes are to be burned and the copyright be renewed ad perpetuum by his family.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  7. #28827
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    502. That’s an error.

    The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

    Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.


    ^^ That's all I get whenever I go to Youtube anymore. So fucking annoying.
    Tried deleting the cache?

    =+ 20

  8. #28828
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,795
    One word and I'll hit you again.
    I'm telling mother!
    SLAP.

    Ahahahahahaha.

    + 21.

  9. #28829
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Especially since it's down in his will that all his notes are to be burned and the copyright be renewed ad perpetuum by his family.
    No way. I hate him.

    The show will finish, though. He's told the ending to the producers in case he dies. But I want the bewks

  10. #28830
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    One word and I'll hit you again.
    I'm telling mother!
    SLAP.

    Ahahahahahaha.

    + 21.
    Yes, Tyrion is ultimate.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  11. #28831
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    The poor boy is about to pass out from flexing.
    [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t_6YGTx8iaA/Tk0oK99_DqI/AAAAAAABDqw/H1Hk-cmP2SA/s1600/jon-theon-robb-2.jpg[IMG]
    Haha

    + 19
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  12. #28832
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    No, you can't lend the games, you can gift the games to one friend, but it deactivates it on your account.

    And the DRM I'm on about isn't the used games bollocks. It's the fact that your XBox games are tied to your specific account and XBox, your XBox bricks if it can't connect to the internet once every 24 hours, you can do limited sign-ins from another XBox, but that requires hourly checks, etc.
    Ah. I'm only briefly following the console itself, because I just don't care (I care about the games) so I must have misread that about the lending.

    As for the second issue I guess I just don't see the problem. I get that not everyone always has internet, and that sucks and all, but it works fine for me on Steam so I don't see why it wouldn't work for me on the Xbox.

  13. #28833
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ah. I'm only briefly following the console itself, because I just don't care (I care about the games) so I must have misread that about the lending.

    As for the second issue I guess I just don't see the problem. I get that not everyone always has internet, and that sucks and all, but it works fine for me on Steam so I don't see why it wouldn't work for me on the Xbox.
    I just view it as unnecessary when I haven't seen any XBox exclusives that warrant a purchase. 99% of the games the XBox is using to show off are coming to the PS4, which doesn't have bullshit DRM, and the other 1% just have cinematics with no gameplay.

    Also, Steam works offline for anything you already have on your hardrive.

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  14. #28834
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Joffrey adopts an adorable lion cub and learns the true meaning of Christmas.
    +20

  15. #28835
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Tried deleting the cache?

    =+ 20
    Nope, just did that, it seems to be fine AT THE MOMENT, but it's so sporadic, so we'll have to see if it continues to be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  16. #28836
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I just view it as unnecessary when I haven't seen any XBox exclusives that warrant a purchase. 99% of the games the XBox is using to show off are coming to the PS4, which doesn't have bullshit DRM, and the other 1% just have cinematics with no gameplay.

    Also, Steam works offline for anything you already have on your hardrive.
    Those numbers are pretty far off (and the last part is just factually incorrect as Titanfall had a fairly decent gameplay portion.) but yeah. I unno. I just don't see it as an issue.

    And I've never been able to get any of my Steam games to launch without internet, but I may be doing it wrong.

  17. #28837

  18. #28838
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    102
    +19

    I hate cleaning my room >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  19. #28839
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    +19

    I hate cleaning my room >.>
    Cleaning is fun! Organizing and picking up your room, on the other hand, sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  20. #28840
    + 20
    If this life thingy was a game I would've alt-f4'd ages ago.
    *yawns*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •