Like, wut.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    What if I told you that I used time travel to steal the time machine plans from you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Can't you download non-DRM versions of the songs from iTunes? For nearly every app there's a free alternative in the Android Market.
    Reasons I see are:
    - Preference for iOS over Android and WP.
    - Too heavily invested to switch. If you have a Mac + iPhone + iPad I don't see you switching over to another OS anytime soon, unless that product has a lot to offer.
    - Not knowing (anything else). There are people who think every phone runs on iOS or do not want to learn how to use another OS.
    For me it's not wanting to learn to use another OS.
    And are you sure free? I know most Apps are on itunes but pretty sure you have to pay there too, don't see why they'd be free o.o Except for the ones that are free on iphone too.
    And no, as far as I know you can't download non-DRM versions of songs you buy on itunes. They're stuck on itunes, so unless itunes works with Android (which would be awesome but I doubt it can)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop;20924360[img
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/deb63b50f6a740c57afe47ce404cfa78/tumblr_mfc74ldtkS1qa3emao4_250.gif[/img]
    It's so wrong that that just made him slightly hotter in my eyes.

Danny's still hawter though.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    For me it's not wanting to learn to use another OS.
    And are you sure free? I know most Apps are on itunes but pretty sure you have to pay there too, don't see why they'd be free o.o Except for the ones that are free on iphone too.
    There are a lot of programs on the Play Store. First thing I noticed when I opened the App Store was that there are so many paid apps vs free apps. Play Store has many, many more free apps in it. If there is a paid app in it, there's bound to be a free alternative that does the same.

And no, as far as I know you can't download non-DRM versions of songs you buy on itunes. They're stuck on itunes, so unless itunes works with Android (which would be awesome but I doubt it can)
    That's lame :/ You bought the rights to play the song. It shouldn't be restricted to 1 mediaplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Science !
    Indeed, test subject. Welcome to Aperture Innovations!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    It's so wrong that that just made him slightly hotter in my eyes.

Danny's still hawter though.

We'll agree to disagree.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    We'll agree to disagree.
    I disagree with this!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I disagree with this!

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/bc0fc54930c3619cf555cb66b34e7b45/tumblr_mkldzdJFtf1rkmofxo1_500.gif[IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Shush. Is my dinner time. Needz noms.

Shush. Is my dinner time. Needz noms.

[IMG]https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7349346816/hEBA09522/[IMG]

Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account

For clarity I posted the wrong number last page, was going to edit but then my net cut out! :< But Majads latest number posts fixed it anyway, so Majads number is correct. The rest inbetween were wrong xD

And Asme, there are free versions of most apps on the App store too. But I was more talking about games, for games there are a lot of free games but then most good games aren't free. They have free versions but they aren't as good as the .paid version. For most none game apps there are perfectly good free versions, but then the paid versions are usually better anyway.

Silly Anak.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    For clarity I posted the wrong number last page, was going to edit but then my net cut out! :< But Majads latest number posts fixed it anyway, so Majads number is correct. The rest inbetween were wrong xD
    Except I posted the correct number immediately after yours and every number since then has been correct.

While Adam Levine is hawt, Danny is hawter. It's the Irish. <3

While Adam Levine is hawt, Danny is hawter. It's the Irish. <3
    Well, the Voice US is overall hotter in general thanks to these two:

And Usher ain't bad either, I guess.

I'd pick the right one. Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Well, the Voice US is overall hotter in general thanks to these two.
    But... but... Will.i.am! And Danny! And Tom freaking Jones! And Jessie! I should find Jessie immensely irritating, but I don't. :3

Somewhat looking forward to the live shows to see her hair. ^_^

Edit: Oh. You said hotter. Fair point.