+ 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

+ 19
    ElyPop: I don't look good with a beard, come out looking like a fashionable gay terrorist
    Quote Originally Posted by silkku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    Also, how do I know whether someone got my return pm?
    Arlee will come over to your house to personally tell you the message has been delivered. Why do you think our mods are always so busy?

+ 18

Rawr

Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Parmigiana = sooooo fuuulllll and still a whole meal left over for tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

POLITICOThey might as well put a “Mess with Texas” bumper sticker on the presidential limo. Attorney General Eric Holder’s announcement Thursday that he’s taking Texas to court over its voting laws is the latest battle between the White House and Lone Star State Republicans — and one that both sides are eager to have.
    *Hastings starts salivating over the thought of all the political drama that will ensue*
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He probably did, and if he got murdered, well, doesn't matter, because he still died.

Part of the problem here is that I can't quite see what is happening. If I'm entirely at a loss and googling doesn't seem to fix my issue(s?) I'll probably crawl my ass in shame to the computer forums.
    Connect all the cables
    What's not working at the moment then?

+ 17

Interesting, apparently we've got a great golden digger wasp living in the sandy area of the barn (it's not really in the barn proper, pretty much just an overhang with primarily sand with a little dirt as the floor).

Apparently it's fairly rare to be able to observe them since they are solitary wasps and they generally run away from humans.

It's been living there for a couple of weeks now, it's quite docile.

This is what they look like:
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

A docile wasp is a good wasp.

+18 pOO smells

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +18 pOO smells nice.
    Thanks for the compliment

Connect all the cables
    What's not working at the moment then?
    The front fans, and the cables might be in the wrong spot. Right now, the problem seems to be that it turns on, but it doesn't even go to the bios. It just...turns on and doesn't do anything. I've tried the little switches, but they don't see to do much.

I'll work on it later, but I'm off for now.

Bai, everyone.
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

Here is something that will blow your minds. Oceans are just underwater deserts and bicycles are just acoustic motorcycles.

pOO, did you know hurricanes are Fibonacci Spirals?

- - - Updated - - -

Fibonacci stuff <3

- - - Updated - - -

I was in the shower earlier and when the water was draining the suds on top formed a fibonacci spiral on the way to the drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    pOO, did you know hurricanes are Fibonacci Spirals?

http://images.mnn.com/sites/default/...den-spiral.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Fibonacci stuff <3

- - - Updated - - -

I was in the shower earlier and when the water was draining the suds on top formed a fibonacci spiral on the way to the drain.
    That would be fun to watch.

dude... so much in nature follows a fibonacci sequence it's never even funny.... Teehee
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

It's still awesome though fox.

And holy fucking shit, I finally got that thing that I bought to drive my headphones (will update with full stuff tomorrow, tonight I'm just trying it plug and play) today!

I plugged my headphones into it about 1.5 hours ago. The increase in sound quality even without messing with settings was just staggeringly good.

Pure music bliss!
    Last edited by Hastings; 2013-07-28 at 04:00 AM.

Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    + 19

+ 20

+ 21

+ 22