1. #43321
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That sentence.... The sense it does not make.... Maybe once you've done it a few more times you'll come to see it as the rest of us do.
    I'm sure about that.

  2. #43322

  3. #43323
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Reading in Reading
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I'm sure about that.
    *headbumps and purrs*

    Pokemon FC 5429-8415-2308 - Steel Safari with Ferroseed / Klang / Bronzong PM me if you want me to add you in turn.

  4. #43324
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    Also I don't think that really counts as a gauntlet, gauntlets are things where you have to keep running to get to the end and if you stop you'll get swarmed, that is just regular trash pulls with a bit of wind on some platforms.

    The trash after durumu, that's an example of a gauntlet

  5. #43325
    Herald of the Titans Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    laughcity
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I likey the gauntlet before Horridon. That was fun.
    Stop being wrong.

    [00:59:24] Nick | Hunty: im a huntysexual

  6. #43326
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    You know what I mean Ana. ;p

    This is annoying though. Tortos went flawlessly, but now we're having issues on Megaera. 3:

  7. #43327
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    Eh, happens. The boss LFR is most likely to wipe on I think is Dark Animus, then there is a few like Jin rok that if you wipe then just leave because that group is in greens! the rest if you wipe or not is just hit and miss in LFR, you usually won't but stuff happens xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    And Ely when you get up to durumu, his eye beam will connect from him to where you entered his room, if you touch it you insta die. On one side of the eye beam the floor will be electric, go stand there because the rest of the floor will become bad stuff. Then the eye beam will slowly move towards you so you have to run through the bad stuff in a clear path maze that opens up.

    If you can get to the electric floor and avoid getting hit by the eye beam you'll probably live even if you spend half your time in the maze in bad stuff, but don't screw up! Half the group usually die to that xD

  8. #43328
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Walking home in the evening heat is nice. I found a spider large as a tennisball. He crawled onto my leg. I then made him crawl onto my hand and named him Joe. What should I do with him?
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  9. #43329
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    Feed him to a snake.

    Also what is evening heat in Sweden? 20? xD

  10. #43330
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Walking home in the evening heat is nice. I found a spider large as a tennisball. He crawled onto my leg. I then made him crawl onto my hand and named him Joe. What should I do with him?
    Kill it and then take a shower for 1-4 hours until the warm water goes away and all that is left is cold, numbing water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  11. #43331
    Mechagnome pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    687
    - 15

    Hai everyone!

    Happy birthday Wass!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Worst feeling ever. Every single mistake you make you're just like "Damn, they think I'm stupid now".
    Indeed. Feeling them judge my every move makes me fuck up even worse.

  12. #43332

  13. #43333
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Indeed. Feeling them judge my every move makes me fuck up even worse.
    This is why I feel I could never play competitively, even if I was the best player in [insert game here].

    I just found a fishing pole. No one in my family has ever fished. I've never even SEEN this fishing pole. I now have a fishing pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  14. #43334
    Over 9000! ElyPop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex.
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Eh, happens. The boss LFR is most likely to wipe on I think is Dark Animus, then there is a few like Jin rok that if you wipe then just leave because that group is in greens! the rest if you wipe or not is just hit and miss in LFR, you usually won't but stuff happens xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    And Ely when you get up to durumu, his eye beam will connect from him to where you entered his room, if you touch it you insta die. On one side of the eye beam the floor will be electric, go stand there because the rest of the floor will become bad stuff. Then the eye beam will slowly move towards you so you have to run through the bad stuff in a clear path maze that opens up.

    If you can get to the electric floor and avoid getting hit by the eye beam you'll probably live even if you spend half your time in the maze in bad stuff, but don't screw up! Half the group usually die to that xD
    Cool, thanks. Ji-Kun was a piece of cake. Now queueing for the next part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Walking home in the evening heat is nice. I found a spider large as a tennisball. He crawled onto my leg. I then made him crawl onto my hand and named him Joe. What should I do with him?
    Put it down and squish the bastard.

    - 16.

  15. #43335
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Turns out it was my brothers and I need to stop screaming "En garde!" and swinging it wildly in the house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

  16. #43336
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    916
    - 15



    Bleh.

  17. #43337
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    - 14

    I dumped Joe in the forest. Bai Joe.

    Hai pOO <3 Thank you.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  18. #43338
    I am Murloc! Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    5,913
    - 14

  19. #43339
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Feed him to a snake.

    Also what is evening heat in Sweden? 20? xD
    A bit more than 20 atm yeah but it's quite humid, so you can start getting sweaty when walking.
    My SC2 stream, bitchz, love goes to Elyaan the Weird and Fantastical Unicorn.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  20. #43340
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    - 15

    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CARiqzr.gif[IMG]

    Bleh.
    I don't know if it's just because it's not a still picture, but the one in pink is really hot.

    Hai, Zer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I blame Decagon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •