Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Someone needs to explain this "Revolution" show to me, how would EVERYTHING, including those things that are independent from the grid, stop working completely, and why haven't people just reinvented electricity and all the other items that stopped working?

Deleted
    I don't get it.

Someone needs to explain this "Revolution" show to me, how would EVERYTHING, including those things that are independent from the grid, stop working completely, and why haven't people just reinvented electricity and all the other items that stopped working?
    Real music as in im dissing other tastes. Read real="real".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Im from the states

But nah. The laws they base off their fundamentalism would drive me nuts. And then my health insurance probably wouldn't cover my instituion fees

Ill stay in nice chillaxed Ireland
    Yeah, but then you moved away.

They probably wouldn't put you in an instutition, they'd likely just wait for you to kill someone or otherwise do something illegal so you either pay a big enough fine that you're homeless, or you go to jail.

Staying in Ireland is probably the best option here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    [IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130605215139/walkingdead/images/e/ef/Im_confus.jpg[IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution_(TV_series)

Batteries, cars, electricity and all that shit just stopped working, essentially instantaneously, without warning. I don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemre View Post
    Real music as in im dissing other tastes. Read real="real".
    Oh. I get it now.

I can be a bit slow at times, especially when I'm lazy or busy.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Batteries, cars, electricity and all that shit just stopped working, essentially instantaneously, without warning. I don't understand it.
    It's TV. Inexplicable shit happens all the time. See Flashforward. Or Heroes.

Deleted

Wat, Heroes is a 100% true story. Just like Chuck and Lost. Silly Ely.

Deleted
    So,lazy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I haven't seen Flashforward, but at least Heroes pretty much said that it was fantasy. I can excuse lack of explanations if someone calls it fantasy or "magic" or whatever. Revolution though, doesn't seem to explain this, at least, not in the very beginning. It's really quite irritating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemre View Post
    So,lazy?
    Both!

I'm lazy (I'm sitting in sweats, and I haven't even taken a shower), but I also have to answer the barrage of questions leveled at me by my parents (such as "Are you going to need to take hand lotion with you to college"), laundry, and just general things since I leave for college in the morning tomorrow.

Something.

Oh that. I think I saw a trailer on TV. Friend said it wasn't that interesting, so I never watched it. Even if it was interesting, I have like 30 other series I want to watch first

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't seen Flashforward, but at least Heroes pretty much said that it was fantasy. I can excuse lack of explanations if someone calls it fantasy or "magic" or whatever. Revolution though, doesn't seem to explain this, at least, not in the very beginning. It's really quite irritating.
    It's fiction. Unless you're saying that everything on TV is fact unless CLEARLY stated!

Guys, Avatar: The Last Airbender is real. They didn't say it wasn't so it must be! I'm gonna go punch the air and see if fire comes out of my fists.

It's fiction. Unless you're saying that everything on TV is fact unless CLEARLY stated!

Guys, Avatar: The Last Airbender is real. They didn't say it wasn't so it must be! I'm gonna go punch the air and see if fire comes out of my fists.
    Are... are you telling me it's not?

Idk but this is doing nothing.
    I'M A NON-BENDER!
    Life is not worth living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that. I think I saw a trailer on TV. Friend said it wasn't that interesting, so I never watched it. Even if it was interesting, I have like 30 other series I want to watch first

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, it looked interesting, and it's not too bad, besides a few irritating details.

That's obvious though. Those are SUPPOSED to not be probable/possible, the Revolution show isn't completely obvious that it's not supposed to make sense, and it doesn't offer any good explanations for issues like that if the show is supposed to seem realistic and probable.

Although, I'd be entirely okay with Avatar being real, as long as I get to be a bender.

Something.

Deleted
    I was thinking about right now. I'm at work and normaly people would be productive at work,but i'm just browsing the internets.

Deleted
    I have no idea what's going on but A:TLA is real.

I can airbend and shit. You should see what I did to this lady with a skirt. She had no panties!

Deleted
    Idk but this is doing nothing.
    I'M A NON-BENDER!
    Life is not worth living.
    bye

Deleted
    Yeah, but then you moved away.

They probably wouldn't put you in an instutition, they'd likely just wait for you to kill someone or otherwise do something illegal so you either pay a big enough fine that you're homeless, or you go to jail.

Staying in Ireland is probably the best option here.
    Heh Don't get me some things about the states is awesome its just on balance I'd rather be poor in Ireland (where I wont go homeless/hungry and wont build up mountains of debt going to school) then poor in the states

Heroes Season 1 was awesome. Then it quickly went downhill

That's obvious though. Those are SUPPOSED to not be probable/possible, the Revolution show isn't completely obvious that it's not supposed to make sense, and it doesn't offer any good explanations for issues like that if the show is supposed to seem realistic and probable.

Although, I'd be entirely okay with Avatar being real, as long as I get to be a bender.
    It's entertainment, it doesn't have to always be possible, or probable, or be entirely based on fact and reality.

Deleted
    fix your number maj