1. #44281

  2. #44282
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    -35

    Srsface.

  3. #44283
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    - 33

  4. #44284
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    -33

    *tacklehugs Celtic*

    Hai!
    Hai kitteh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    *tacklehugs Majad as well*

    Gonna build a pyramid throne of PvMers to sit on.
    As long as im on top its all good!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    - 33
    -32
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  5. #44285
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,699
    I did a bad thing and went the wrong way

    Joys number is the last correct one.

  6. #44286
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Oh no, I changed that plan a long time ago, I'm going to the University of Houston Main Campus (over 37,000 students).

    With like 4000 living on campus though lol (including me!).

    I'm going to be staying in a dorm with a roommate and 2 suitemates (2 people per dorm room, a suite is 2 dorm rooms, since it's 1 bathroom per suite)
    Ah. Your school has more people living on campus than my school has students.

    That's pretty much how it's working for us as well, but I'm still a little shaky on the exact details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    -28

    Yay friday - Have some real work today that I can get some money from cause im so broke its not even funny
    \0/

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    *tacklehugs Majad as well*

    Gonna build a pyramid throne of PvMers to sit on.
    I'm not sure if sitting on me would be very comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  7. #44287

  8. #44288
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    - 36.

  9. #44289

  10. #44290
    So I'm supposed to be analysing this code right...the dude who wrote it was a fucking wizard at VBA who didn't put a single comment in.

    I am so fucking lost right now..I'll probably have to get some paper and do a long chart thing documenting where each step goes.


    But holy shit this thing is advanced for such a beginner to analyse, ah well, it'll be good for ze brain figuring it out.

  11. #44291
    Legendary! Asmekiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maybe over there
    Posts
    6,654
    - 37

  12. #44292

  13. #44293
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm not sure if sitting on me would be very comfortable.
    I am cat. You know this. We find comfortable perches on the most awkward of places.

    *tacklehugs JoyJoy, Asme, Ana, Deca, Ely and Hastings and drags them all into a comfortable looking pile*

    -41

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  14. #44294
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    So I'm supposed to be analysing this code right...the dude who wrote it was a fucking wizard at VBA who didn't put a single comment in.

    I am so fucking lost right now..I'll probably have to get some paper and do a long chart thing documenting where each step goes.


    But holy shit this thing is advanced for such a beginner to analyse, ah well, it'll be good for ze brain figuring it out.
    It is so annoying when coders don't comment their programmes >.< OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS AS WELL DUMBASS!

    /rage-rant

    -40
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  15. #44295
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    -42

    Oh my fiancee goes on rage rants about that all the time.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  16. #44296
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    -41

    I don't even code anymore and I still find it annoying

    Bleh I hate cooking but love eating. Really need to win the lotto so I can hire a personal cook
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

  17. #44297

  18. #44298
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I did a bad thing and went the wrong way

    Joys number is the last correct one.


    I'm usually never correct!

  19. #44299
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Bleh I hate cooking but love eating. Really need to win the lotto so I can hire a personal cook
    I know but then you'll be having to wait for someone else to do all the cooking and they'll chase you out of the kitchen when you just go in to ask them how long it's going to be. And waiting for food is so much more worse than cooking the food.

    Eating is the best though.

    -45

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post


    I'm usually never correct!
    We're all equally surprised and shocked as well.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  20. #44300
    High Overlord Celtic209's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I know but then you'll be having to wait for someone else to do all the cooking and they'll chase you out of the kitchen when you just go in to ask them how long it's going to be. And waiting for food is so much more worse than cooking the food.

    Eating is the best though.

    -45
    You made an excellent post kitteh but you ruined it with your number

    -44
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •