1. #47321
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    509
    If you like butts so much, why not just look at yourself in the mirror? huehue

  2. #47322

  3. #47323
    - 9
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  4. #47324
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,771
    - 8.

    Omfg that took forever. I apparently have thin veins.

  5. #47325
    - 10
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  6. #47326
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,347
    -12

    I need vast amounts of alcohol and love. I found a white eyebrow hair. My life is over. I'm old.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  7. #47327
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,849
    On a FotC watching spree on youtube, making me miss NZ and now I want to watch FotC again.

    -14

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    -12

    I need vast amounts of alcohol and love. I found a white eyebrow hair. My life is over. I'm old.
    Or did you spill some milk?

    White eyebrow hair seems an odd first grey hair find and also you seem way way way too young for your hair to go white.

  8. #47328
    Immortal Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The beach
    Posts
    7,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    - 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    - 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    - 5
    Are you allowed to post 2 correct numbers in a row?

  9. #47329
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,959
    - 13

    Gon' be fun to welcome the new students tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  10. #47330
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,771
    Dyra is oldddddd.

  11. #47331
    Dyra, I'm 19 and I have some white hair too, it's just not visible and it's like only one or two.

    - 15

    And I'm certainly not old.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Are you allowed to post 2 correct numbers in a row?
    I don't see the problem if the previous number wasn't mine and is correct, which technically is. :/

    And I actually didn't even notice that.
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  12. #47332
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,849
    It's a grey area, personally I avoid any grey areas like that by default, but since Asme's number was ignored for being wrong, you posted two numbers in a row.

  13. #47333
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I need vast amounts of alcohol and love. I found a white eyebrow hair. My life is over. I'm old.
    Ha! Old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Are you allowed to post 2 correct numbers in a row?
    Yes, as long as others have posted inbetween.

  14. #47334
    Asme number isn't wrong though... I don't mind if we go back to - 3 but this is pretty stupid and lame if there's only two people posting numbers.


    I'm fine with either...
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  15. #47335
    Immortal Black Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The beach
    Posts
    7,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Dyra, I'm 19 and I have some white hair too, it's just not visible and it's like only one or two.
    Maj is getting old

    - 14

  16. #47336
    Good! Old means hotter! HOT

    - 15

    But not that old of course. 25-40 something old. rawr

    This goes for women and men.
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  17. #47337
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Or did you spill some milk?

    White eyebrow hair seems an odd first grey hair find and also you seem way way way too young for your hair to go white.
    If only it was my first.

    I have a few others, but they're gradually multiplying.

    I feel for my future kids though. Their future dad has many more grey hairs than I do, and we're the same age. (27)

    -17

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  18. #47338
    - 18
    Somebody
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Omen

  19. #47339
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    If only it was my first.

    I have a few others, but they're gradually multiplying.

    I feel for my future kids though. Their future dad has many more grey hairs than I do, and we're the same age. (27)

    -17
    27 is too young to have grey hairs, WAY TOO YOUNG. I feel like it might have been edged along by stress from your previous job

  20. #47340
    Moderator Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    1,959
    Future kids? Future dad... ? Aww Dyra :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •