Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    For me, it's cloak first. Then getting off pieces for Mage, Druid and Paladin that aren't already LFR or better.
    I'm still on the 3k VP stage. 3:

Although, I have one slight complaint about the Timeless Isle.. could they not get those albatross to fly any slower? >.>

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    It's just another unit, like meters or grams or whatnot. Kinda curious what sort of chemistry maths Hastings is taking.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Kray! You should visit skype more.
    You know im curious about this skype channel but also wary. If its the uncensored version of this thread I can only imagine the mayhem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Slack'a'lack'a!

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, it's cloak first. Then getting off pieces for Mage, Druid and Paladin that aren't already LFR or better.
    I got my cloak within 45 minutes of the server coming up yesterday (I know you guys are a day behind). I've done every quest out there except for pet battles (I need to get back into the mood to do those) and am now just working on achievements and rep farming. Farming this rep is going to suck.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just another unit, like meters or grams or whatnot. Kinda curious what sort of chemistry maths Hastings is taking.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Kray! You should visit skype more.
    I haven't been home much lately as can be evidenced by my lack of posts here and lack of me being on Skype.

Deleted
    Good night y'all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

Although, I have one slight complaint about the Timeless Isle.. could they not get those albatross to fly any slower? >.>
    It'll go quicker than you think. :3

I just got my 12th runestone on my Paladin today, so there's that still to do. Other 3 alts are all still at the Sigil of Power/Wisdom stage. Bleargh.

Still waiting to see which servers we get merged with. :< I want to sell me some stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I got my cloak within 45 minutes of the server coming up yesterday (I know you guys are a day behind). I've done every quest out there except for pet battles (I need to get back into the mood to do those) and am now just working on achievements and rep farming. Farming this rep is going to suck.
    I couldn't be bothered putting in the effort. The bosses are down, it's just farming those bloody coins now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    You know im curious about this skype channel but also wary. If its the uncensored version of this thread I can only imagine the mayhem
    Its really not that bad :P
    I haven't been home much lately as can be evidenced by my lack of posts here and lack of me being on Skype.
    Do you need a hug? You're getting one anyways *hugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Its really not that bad :P

Do you need a hug? You're getting one anyways *hugs*
    *Interposes her body between Krayzy and Hunty to steal the hug*

NN everyone! <3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

I just got my 12th runestone on my Paladin today, so there's that still to do. Other 3 alts are all still at the Sigil of Power/Wisdom stage. Bleargh.

Still waiting to see which servers we get merged with. :< I want to sell me some stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

I couldn't be bothered putting in the effort. The bosses are down, it's just farming those bloody coins now.
    Find the guide Simca has up here on the forums. Use the map to find where all the chests are and just go get coins that way. The chests are basically instaant respawn so it doesn't take much time (you can only loot a chest once in each spot).

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Slack'a'lack'a!
    This is my third week! I ain't be slacking! I get my final 1k this week.. pfft, stupid cap.

I love how they've also incorporated all of the old questline items into the SoO loot tables (sigils as well as ToT runestones), but I hate how they had to delay LFR and stagger it so.. lengthily. Like.. no Garrosh till late October.
    Meh, at least what there is available now is fun enough. Since my sub expires in two days and I have no intention of renewing.

*Interposes her body between Krayzy and Hunty to steal the hug*

NN everyone! <3
    So rude! Goodnight :P

*attempts to hug Kray again*

Find the guide Simca has up here on the forums. Use the map to find where all the chests are and just go get coins that way. The chests are basically instaant respawn so it doesn't take much time (you can only loot a chest once in each spot).
    And there's like.. billions of those moss-covered ones around the base of every tree and on every stump which have like.. 50-500 coins in each as well as always seem to contain an epic gear token.

But I've found that a combination of chest farming and rare killing is the best way to do it. But only the harder rares with the big stashes like Whaleshark 2.0, the dread ship, Cinderfell and Huolon.

I think I shall join kitty after that hugstealin' ^.^

Goodnight everyone!

Deleted

Deleted

Nothing like a nice hot shower

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post

Bleargh...I've been suffering from Vertigo and Dizziness lately...even on flat ground...I don't understand why it's happening...
    Stop standing on your head.

Talking to people makes me feel sick; wanna swap evul things?

Deleted
    Give me your hat, Puri. Your food too.