10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Who doesn't want that
    Dyra doesn't!

And yeah, you're insane. I feel asleep at 3AM and was up at 6:30AM and I feel like death.

+14

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Dyra doesn't!

And yeah, you're insane. I feel asleep at 3AM and was up at 6:30AM and I feel like death.

+14
    Kitteh of death

+15

Deleted
    I can't be the only one to want to know the honest truth from coworkers? I would LOVE to hear what the more experienced people think of me and such.

I ain't insane!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so now I know I'm ahead of you Lyr I clicked the original spoiler, needless to say none of that happened in the Manga

he talked with the beasts and the hosts were there too for a short while but no song and no real bonding

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh so now I know I'm ahead of you Lyr I clicked the original spoiler, needless to say none of that happened in the Manga

he talked with the beasts and the hosts were there too for a short while but no song and no real bonding
    Yea he spoke to them in the Manga and at the start of 330 he sang this song which I instantly fell inlove.

Deleted
    + 16

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I can't be the only one to want to know the honest truth from coworkers? I would LOVE to hear what the more experienced people think of me and such.
    There is a gigantic lack of honesty in this society.

Stoopid weather, I need to start wearing socks again or I'll have cold feet

+ 17

Just ordered three Dota 2 shirts, Dota why do I love you so much?

Deleted
    + 18

Deleted
    Wass? I need some Python help.

+19

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I would probably not want to hear it!
    Me either. But you never know, if they're saying nice things, they may already be telling the truth. :3 And nobody likes to hurt another persons feelings causing a chain reaction of ill thoughts towards each other.

+17

How did your interview go Ave?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire ahead son. What's it about?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    How did your interview go Ave?
    Ohai kitteh! I feel like it went pretty well. Now I'm just waiting for them to call me back and tell me if I got the job or not. I'm just hoping the guy won't forget to call me again.

+ 18

Deleted
    I'm using floats to calculate this thing. Then in the end I multiply the numbers, but I need it as an integer, so I use that int thing. As a float it's 328,220,146.92, but as an integer it rounds down to 328,220,146. I need it to round up.

You'll get it, Ave

10+ Year Old Account
    Lyr I think I forgot something important and I want to ask you why this is but I don't know if it's happened yet so I'll put it in progressive spoiler tags, stop clicking if it seems it hasn't happened yet

Why is SasukewithOrochimaruand why do they seem to be friends nowand how did Orochimaru come back?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I'm using floats to calculate this thing. Then in the end I multiply the numbers, but I need it as an integer, so I use that int thing. As a float it's 328,220,146.92, but as an integer it rounds down to 328,220,146. I need it to round up.

You'll get it, Ave
    Why are you learning Python Geng?
    Is Python used a lot in Europe, all you Euros seem to learn it but it's not taught here at all.

Also did a quick search, first result showed up this round(number[, ndigits]), but apparently it has issues with floats. In Java I'd use a double not a float, but don't know if that's a thing in Python.

10+ Year Old Account
    geng I do believe you can use the ceiling method for that. As in

a = 3.14
    ceiling(a)

or ceil(a)

I dont remember it in my head and I dont have a pc to remember syntax on atm. But its smth like that. More info here:

http://docs.python.org/2/library/stdtypes.html
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    You'll get it, Ave
    That's what I'm hoping for!

10+ Year Old Account
    Altho if you want it to round either way, as in closest whole number, use the round() method.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a bit difficult to help u from the phone. If nothing else wait till I get home in an hour and I'll fix it in 20 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the Syntax is math.ceil(x) for that wass but wouldn't it always round up, I assumed geng wanted real rounding.