Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Your guild in heroics at least

Mines 4/14 H so far
    We haven't started HC yet.

Ah, nice, what do you play?

Me, nothing, I've logged on only once since the patch came out xD Don't raid with my guild anymore :<

I was a prot pally for them though back in the day.

So watched the Breaking Bad finale. So fucking awesome Im happy to have watched it. Sad that its over but happy they ended it properly

So so so so so much better then the Dexter finale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner
    In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

Breaking bad is meh

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Me, nothing, I've logged on only once since the patch came out xD Don't raid with my guild anymore :<

I was a prot pally for them though back in the day.
    Ah alright

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah, no sorry. Just a baddie scrub this tier
    But entering hcs next week still means you're doing really well. :3

And grrz on the kill. Hope ours is slightly.... less scrappy, shall we say, at the end. We should kill him today. We have the whole night to be working on it. ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

And noombah.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    But entering hcs next week still means you're doing really well. :3

And grrz on the kill. Hope ours is slightly.... less scrappy, shall we say, at the end. We should kill him today. We have the whole night to be working on it. ^_^
    If you kill it today, I'm mad impressed by it, it's such a fight where you actually progress each phase and it gets harder and harder. But yeah our end there was sloppy as hell

If you kill it today, I'm mad impressed by it, it's such a fight where you actually progress each phase and it gets harder and harder. But yeah our end there was sloppy as hell
    Well I'm still mildly impressed with ourselves that we managed to down Paragons within one night. Especially as most of the raid had no idea what they were doing going into it. And then working out the kill order as we went, since we could never remember which ability goes with which boss.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Well I'm still mildly impressed with ourselves that we managed to down Paragons within one night. Especially as most of the raid had no idea what they were doing going into it. And then working out the kill order as we went, since we could never remember which ability goes with which boss.
    Yeah, the thing is with that fight its basics are very easy "dps main target, kill adds, heal raid, tank bosses" and in the end you don't really need to know each and every ability and what it does.

Breaking bad is meh
    Blasphemy!

In the last 8 games I have been part of, I have been scum 6 times, a scummy moderator once, and a scum lover once. If we are to extrapolate this, the town should jump all over me to lynch me since lynching me is a good deal 100% of the time!

Yeah, the thing is with that fight its basics are very easy "dps main target, kill adds, heal raid, tank bosses" and in the end you don't really need to know each and every ability and what it does.
    I think we had a tough combination at the start and all the easiest bosses at the end. ^_^

So once we got past the 4th/5th boss, it was pretty piss easy. We had a tank, healer and a DPS down for the last 3 I think.

I think we had a tough combination at the start and all the easiest bosses at the end. ^_^

So once we got past the 4th/5th boss, it was pretty piss easy. We had a tank, healer and a DPS down for the last 3 I think.
    Yeah, IMO the hardest part was having everyone stay focused the entire fight

Yeah, IMO the hardest part was having everyone stay focused the entire fight
    Our biggest problem was getting people to kill the amber for some reason. Far too many times we were forced into a wipe because people couldn't do enough damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Blasphemy!
    I've never watched it and have no intentions of ever watching it. So what does that make me?

I've never watched it and have no intentions of ever watching it. So what does that make me?
    Missing out on some good tv

Our biggest problem was getting people to kill the amber for some reason. Far too many times we were forced into a wipe because people couldn't do enough damage.
    Ye we saved BL for that

Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

I can't even relate to ze pve...

My priest is soon fully geared aswell. But the last part is gonna be slow since I don't have that much time atm... Stoopid uni. I really wanna push my arena rating and look like a pro.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I can't even relate to ze pve...

My priest is soon fully geared aswell. But the last part is gonna be slow since I don't have that much time atm... Stoopid uni. I really wanna push my arena rating and look like a pro.
    Wass... didn't you used to say that you'dnever play WoW again? I haven't been here in like six months so that may be why but I thought you used to sya that
    Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Wass... didn't you used to say that you'dnever play WoW again? I haven't been here in like six months so that may be why but I thought you used to sya that
    He's done that, on many occasions.