Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Also, damn the number of people who still piss about up top on the gauntlet .. seriously, there's like absolutely no need, yet the priest life gripped me up twice. Think he took the hint when I immediately jumped back down, and did 90% of damage for the fight >.>

Damage boost ftw

Haj PvM

Hej Asme. Read the latest news on Zwarte Piet?

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Hej Asme. Read the latest news on Zwarte Piet?
    Nope. Is it interesting?

Instant karma

10+ Year Old Account
    Is they from some bike race id guess? XD

Deleted
    Hai!

Apparently it's friday today? Who knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Nope. Is it interesting?
    Not very. The UN is asking us to stop being offensive to that moronic woman that initiated this.

Deleted
    Not very. The UN is asking us to stop being offensive to that moronic woman that initiated this.
    You are clearly not very good with instructions...

Either that, or the UN can go bumfuck themselves with their silly crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I googled it and I don't understand, some kind if black Santa?
    What's this moronic women you talk of?

Err its a bit hard to explain. Its a dutch and partially belgian tradition with a guy that somewhat resembles santa claus, with zwarte (black) pieten (generic dutch name) as his workers. They call it racist because the black ones work for a white guy. Which does seem that way if you just look at it like that, instead of a bit more in depth. Petition against it got over 2 million likes within 2 days on facebook

10+ Year Old Account
    Damage boost ftw

Haj PvM
    The damage boost means mobs running up which means waiting to kill them, the best method is to have the healer stood at the right hand side, everyone else at the bottom, priest throws the tar, the mobs run through it into us, we down them asap, then healer drops down when boss comes (cos boss will charge him and mean we have to run miles to get to him) and we own him (boss shakes tar off anyway).

Second best and easier strategy is to have all 5 people down the bottom and just bitch slap anything that comes.

That fight is the reason that heroic gives bonus Valour, because it's a time sink.

Deleted
    Err its a bit hard to explain. Its a dutch and partially belgian tradition with a guy that somewhat resembles santa claus, with zwarte (black) pieten (generic dutch name) as his workers. They call it racist because the black ones work for a white guy. Which does seem that way if you just look at it like that, instead of a bit more in depth. Petition against it got over 2 million likes within 2 days on facebook
    hUe silly

+ 25

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    The damage boost means mobs running up which means waiting to kill them, the best method is to have the healer stood at the right hand side, everyone else at the bottom, priest throws the tar, the mobs run through it into us, we down them asap, then healer drops down when boss comes (cos boss will charge him and mean we have to run miles to get to him) and we own him (boss shakes tar off anyway)..
    See, damage boost ftw

- - - Updated - - -

Oh well, that's what you get when you don't know what you're talking about. Silly UN people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Capcat!

Though it's on backwards.... Hmmmm

+23

Interviews went quite well today. First one went amazing. Didn't get the job, but I was recommended for another one. Oh well.

Two rejections down. Three to go.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Capcat!

Though it's on backwards.... Hmmmm
    It's a beaver costume obviously.

Interviews went quite well today. First one went amazing. Didn't get the job, but I was recommended for another one. Oh well.

Two rejections down. Three to go.
    Better than nothing So you now have an extra interview to go to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than nothing So you now have an extra interview to go to?
    No. I still have to apply for it. *sigh*

- - - Updated - - -

Autumn! \o/

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

No. I still have to apply for it. *sigh*
    Silly people..

WTF moment of the day

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/sFswGAY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ekooq3t.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    I had an interview once (yes, once ....), put in for loads of jobs, almost every time completely ignored, got denied once.

Had the interview, never heard from them again, nothing about it after the interview, no letter, no phone call, nothing.

I mean, ok, don't respond when you get millions of people putting in for it, but after you've took the time to talk to me face to face, at least go to the effort of saying: nope.