Would be funny if this Warlord of Draenor thing is also a fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Would be funny if this Warlord of Draenor thing is also a fake
    I think it is tbh. Though it is opening the possibility of a return to Outland. And that would be awesome.

And the Alliance have been crying out for more emphasis on the Draenei. And let's face it, Blizzard loves Orcs. It's perfect!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 45

I don't want to return to Outland...

+ 46

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't suprise me in the slightest if it turns out Outland is just one continent on the planet, and there's a whole load more to Draenor, that's where Alleria and Turalyon went, as well as black dragons and orcs, perhaps more Hellscreams

I may not be the best person to ask about lore, but didn't Draenor go a bit boom a long time ago?

10+ Year Old Account
    From what we know, yes, Draenor went boom, but Outland is Draenor, what's left of it, there could be entire other continents that were untouched, or, if destroyed, still there, such as Outlands. I can see there could be some time travel, maybe only Caverns of Time though, not a fan of the idea of an entire expansion built around it.

Who knows though, projecting ideas and hopes

- - - Updated - - -

Also allows for expansion of the Draenei lore, which has been sorely neglected.

In my opinion CoT is enough time travel, maybe a dungeon or two for old Draenor, but not much more than that. WoW tells the current story about Warcraft, not what happened 10k years ago, that's something for the Warcraft novels.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's funny people think Draenor was the homeplanet of the Draenei

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean 30 years ago?

I know you mean Deathwing with the 10k thing

If the Draenor Draenei thing is aimed at me (doubt it is), I know that Draenei means exiled (or something similar) and they named the planet that after landing there from Argus.

Draenor only blew up 30 years ago in the story?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Draenor only blew up 30 years ago in the story?
    Medivh summoned the Orcs through the Dark Portal, they attacked Alliance, Thralls father was in Alterac, killed, Thrall kidnapped and kept in the camp, escapes, goes to Kalimdor.

The destruction is pretty kmuch Thralls age plus a year or two.

Also, consider, Grom died in Ashenvale, but his son was still in Nagrand (garrosh)

I could probably find a more accurate time, but 30-50 year is about right.

Can't find a date.. All it says is that the Alliance invaded Draenor and the planet went kablooey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Medivh summoned the Orcs through the Dark Portal, they attacked Alliance, Thralls father was in Alterac, killed, Thrall kidnapped and kept in the camp, escapes, goes to Kalimdor.

The destruction is pretty kmuch Thralls age plus a year or two.

Also, consider, Grom died in Ashenvale, but his son was still in Nagrand (garrosh)

I could probably find a more accurate time, but 30-50 year is about right.
    Oki. Still 30 years in the past though, which is about 24 years before the WoW story started.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wowpedia.org/Timeline_%28Ulti...isual_Guide%29

Shows that "the invasion of pandaria" is 30 years after the start of "the first war", which started when the orcs invaded from Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

The destruction of Draenor happened in the second war, in the book "beyond the dark portal", which is 24 year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    http://wowpedia.org/Timeline_%28Ulti...isual_Guide%29

Shows that "the invasion of pandaria" is 30 years after the start of "the first war", which started when the orcs invaded from Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

The destruction of Draenor happened in the second war, in the book "beyond the dark portal", which is 24 year ago.
    You know too much about the lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +45

OW!

*Thump*

OW!

*thump*

Stop wagging your tail!!!!(
    I can't, it has a mind of its own! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    What I don't remember I know enough of to blag it, or to quickly find the sources on google

10+ Year Old Account
    Well all this stuff on the Timeless Isle seems to be wanting to set up some major stuff with the Bronze Dragonflight. So I can see there being lots of time travel. But if they were going down that path, I'd sooner they went down the route of the Emerald Dream for that to see how the loss of the aspects is affecting it. Perhaps having Wrathion having all his talons involved this time rather than subtly trying to influence things behind the scenes, by changing time, and the Dream to suit his own ends.

Then again, Garrosh's imprisonment and trial is going to cause some conflict with the Nagrand Orcs. Thrall's going to have some fires to put out there. As well, since the Orc's no longer lead the Horde, the trolls have 0 influence in Outland, and we have the BElves, I can see the Horde reallybeing persona non grata out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I can't, it has a mind of its own! D:
    +44

I think it's an evil infinite loop. It wags, thumping me on the head. You are greatly amused by this, which makes you happy, which causes it to wag again, causing a thump and so on...

I wish I wasn't to lazy to move...

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I went MIA, I'll be back soon to explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.