Garrosh made Vol'jin Warchief though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the explanation was: "guy was being a bit of a spaz, but harmless, i was amused for the journey, the end"

But he also said he found a new guy who was even funnier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Garrosh made Vol'jin Warchief though.
    No. Him getting his ass kicked, thanks to him being a giant over egoed dick, and Thrall giving Vol'jin the leadership is what made Vol'jin the Warchief.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +44

I think it's an evil infinite loop. It wags, thumping me on the head. You are greatly amused by this, which makes you happy, which causes it to wag again, causing a thump and so on...

I wish I wasn't to lazy to move...

that makes me sound evil though D:

+ 45

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh be's a twat, makes Vol'Jin rebel = Garrosh makes Vol'Jin prove himself worthy/puts himself forwards for the mantle.

I think was his meaning.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2013-11-01 at 11:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I found a guy who was funnier. Once the gollum-guy got off, a drunkard holding a beercan and a lidl-bag got on. He was dressed in full blue clothing with a blue wintercap. Didn't pay a lot of attention to him though because he was calm.

Anyway half a minute later I heard some weird singing, and when I looked it was him, wearing his full BLUE clothing dancing on the subway singing a smurf themesong and whatnot. He kept doing this for a good 5min and literally everyone in the wagon started laughing while trying to hide it. He played the smurf themesong on his phone or w/e device he had while doing it, and his song was totally out of sync. Bear in mind this guy was like 40-50 years old.

He also sang the song "Saft, saft, mera hallonsaft" or however it goes in Swedish
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

No. Him getting his ass kicked, thanks to him being a giant over egoed dick, and Thrall giving Vol'jin the leadership is what made Vol'jin the Warchief.
    Eeh, I meant that other guy, the Shaman one.

Next expansion we're going to kill Jaina

- - - Updated - - -

Thrall, that's the name I wanted to use

10+ Year Old Account
    Go'el.

They're assassinating Jaina's character too quick, I think they seek to replace her with Anduin.

Whole of MoP + (part of) a new expansion. About as long as Garrosh was in the spotlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh was introduced as a pitiful piece of shit in TBC, showed brash action and a hot head throughout WotLK, Cata it looked as if they were kinda half trying to make him likeable and half have him destroy shit, then MoP he just went apeshit.

Jaina has put up with shit for years, and now, since Theramore bomb she's just gone genocidal, I mean, call it the straw that broke the camels back, but give how much she's endured, I thought it would be a slower process.

Garrosh looked more like a sidekick, like Jaina, in WotLK to me. All she now wants is war, but Humphrey of the Alliance doesn't. Either she goes rogue and starts murdering everyone, or she stays with Varian until she convinces him to start that war. Knowing Blizz it's the first.

Hooray for Google, Varian.. how would I remember such a name

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because he wasn't in the spotlight (though he kinda was in borean tundra, then again in 5.2 cinematic and at argent tournament), they were developing his character, showing him to us.

He was kinda there in ICC, though didn't do a great deal.

Don't really know, wasn't around back then
    Isn't Jaina at the AT too?

Deleted
    + 43

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, she's been around for ages, she portalled Varian away in the 5.2 cinematic, I'm not disputing that she's had "airtime", just that she's always had pretty much the same character, until they flipped a switch.

5.2 has a cinematic? I thought you meant 3.2 the first time and made a typo

Enough about Jaina, lets just kill her. How about Bob, do you think he'll get some more story next expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, 3.1 or 3.2, pfft

Erm, musta been 3.1, Ulduar. Go Google it.

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina sure loves teleporting, it even turned her hair white.

- - - Updated - - -

Night PvMz