Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Dancing on the Emperors at the end of MSV is annoying when the tank decides to dance only half the time >.<

Boss not turning, boss not turning, randomly boss turning, aargh, which way to move !! >.>
    Boss shouldn't ever turn during the dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially not when the tank eats the first 3 stacks and decides to avoid the 4th one, so the 5th one is pointing god only knows where. Got a bunch of opportunistic strikes, then bam, he starts fucking with me >.>

Was only there for VP and doing double everyone else's damage, so not like it was a problem (hell, i tanked one of the stone dogs in the first wing (lfr obviously), but I like succeeding in dancing

Deleted
    Especially not when the tank eats the first 3 stacks and decides to avoid the 4th one, so the 5th one is pointing god only knows where. Got a bunch of opportunistic strikes, then bam, he starts fucking with me >.>
    As in, the tank should dance, but that shouldn't change how the bosses move during that phase.

Good night players and moderators.

Was only there for VP and doing double everyone else's damage, so not like it was a problem (hell, i tanked one of the stone dogs in the first wing (lfr obviously), but I like succeeding in dancing
    I to this day have no idea how to dance that. I've tanked, I've melee dps'd it, I've range dps'd it. Never gotten an poopertunistic strike

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Joy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they'd put expertise on a blue gem, give people a viable dps alternative to hit rating.

Deleted
    + 27

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I to this day have no idea how to dance that. I've tanked, I've melee dps'd it, I've range dps'd it. Never gotten an poopertunistic strike
    If he holds the sword/axe to his left (left on your screen from behind him), stand to his left (in other words, stand under his sword), same on the right, in reverse (stand under his sword), if he holds it infront of him, just stay behind him, the attack will go forward, if he lifts his foot, move back 5 yards, he's gonna stomp.

So basically left or right or backwards a wee bit (standing under his sword for the side swings), then press the special action button that appears.

For ranged dps, you need to stand closer to generate the stacks, and for tanks you need to not piss off all the dps by turning the boss

- - - Updated - - -

[00:01:00] You receive currency: [Timeless Coin] x10000.

Not shabby, never had that from Kukurus Chest before.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2013-11-04 at 11:14 PM.

+ 28

You can get opportunistic strikes as ranged? Thought it was for melee only.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always assumed it was range based (as in you got stacks depending on how close to the boss you were, i know if i run too far away i lose my stacks). I guess it could be scripted depending on your role/class.

Tooltip doesn't mention it being melee only. Not that you really have time as ranged to do that dance, with all those adds running around.
    Anyway, goodnight

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, who touches adds on LFR

Deleted
    + 27

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha, Huey on Never Mind the Buzzcocks. Dat shit was funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    + 29.

Yolo.
    I hate that but i did hear a new one. TOLO

+28

10+ Year Old Account
    Twats only live once?

Once is too many times for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    +29 I've gotten strikes as a healer. I think you just have to dodge all the swings in a set of combos. As for how they go, I always look for the like whitish streaks that indicate where they're going to swing and gtfo of that area or if no streaks, get away since they're about to stomp

Twats only live once?

Ikr. 3:

Deleted
    Twats only live once?

Tits out legs open

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 30

Mmm, I have until Wednesday morning to learn how to tie a tie.

I've gotten the basics down, and I can tie the tie, but for some reason the wide part always ends up way too short (and the tie is my size).
    When you first put it on lengthen the fat part a bit