Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Did you know that Latin is actually originally written with zero spaces, zero punctuation, etc. Must have been a bitch for people who have to translate Latin from the original source (I'm sure glad i don't, I like me some punctuation and spacing, and because there's no way in hell I would ever force myself to translate the below passage unless it were properly punctuated and spaced and it also needs macrons, which they didn't use either)

PostbellumTroianumvenitUlixescumXIIvirisadterramCyclopumincavernabonumcaseuminveniuntdumeu meduntCyclopsPolyphemusineandemcavernammagnasovesducitetGraecosvidetquidvosfacitisinmeacav ernapoenasdabitissimalaconsiliainanimohabetisTroianavigamusulexeseidicitquidtunobisdabisPo lyphemusautemexlamatstultequidvostutuiquecarimihidabitissinemorapaucosviroscapiteditquetum rogatquidtibinomenestUlixesrespondetNemodumsomnusPolyphemumsuperatGraeciinsidiasfaciunttig numinflammaacuuntetinoculumistiusmittuntomiserPolyphemetibinobeneestaliiCyclopesveniuntsed verumpericulumnonsentiunNemomenecatPolyphemusvocatbeneiidicuntvaleGraeciigiturexcavernafug erepossuntcaecusCyclopshaecverbaauditvaleegononNemosedUlixessum
    The uppercase letters makes a HUGE difference though

- - - Updated - - -

+48

where's majad

Deleted
    I totes understood that.

Polyphemus says something about the Greeks.

Nobody.

+49

Deleted
    Who does Polyphemus hate more than Odysseus? hue

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Nobody.
    It's like you're psychic or summink.......

I am

Deleted
    sum skeery shit rite there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that a good smell though?

I love the smell of bread in the oven.

Good evening Deca
    You hadn't seen Neon Lynxie before? You're missing out! Hai ^.^
    Hi.

I have seen Neon Lynxie before, just because I remember it being linked in Skype occasionally and being hailed as Puri's favorite person ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I afk in steam games all the time*
    So do I. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't know, but it's certainly something that I like. I want to lick her hair and nose and eyes and...other things. Who is this person?

I searched for "nude fox" as a joke, and instead of normal looking foxes, I found a bunch of naked Megan Fox images
    I still think it would have been funny.

Did you know that Latin is actually originally written with zero spaces, zero punctuation, etc. Must have been a bitch for people who have to translate Latin from the original source (I'm sure glad i don't, I like me some punctuation and spacing, and because there's no way in hell I would ever force myself to translate the below passage unless it were properly punctuated and spaced and it also needs macrons, which they didn't use either)

PostbellumTroianumvenitUlixescumXIIvirisadterramCyclopumincavernabonumcaseuminveniuntdumeu meduntCyclopsPolyphemusineandemcavernammagnasovesducitetGraecosvidetquidvosfacitisinmeacav ernapoenasdabitissimalaconsiliainanimohabetisTroianavigamusulexeseidicitquidtunobisdabisPo lyphemusautemexlamatstultequidvostutuiquecarimihidabitissinemorapaucosviroscapiteditquetum rogatquidtibinomenestUlixesrespondetNemodumsomnusPolyphemumsuperatGraeciinsidiasfaciunttig numinflammaacuuntetinoculumistiusmittuntomiserPolyphemetibinobeneestaliiCyclopesveniuntsed verumpericulumnonsentiunNemomenecatPolyphemusvocatbeneiidicuntvaleGraeciigiturexcavernafug erepossuntcaecusCyclopshaecverbaauditvaleegononNemosedUlixessum

- - - Updated - - -

+ 46
    Fuck. That. Shit. If we all wrote in Latin, it would bring a new meaning to "wall of text"

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't know, but it's certainly something that I like. I want to lick her hair and nose and eyes and...other things. Who is this person?
    Jennifer Swift according to google Image search

10+ Year Old Account
    "The text that you have entered is too long (11592 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

Fuck you too, MMOC.

Something.

ButDecaIdontthinkyoushouldbemadatthiswebsitebecauseallitistryingtodoisstopwalloftextspams

Holy dickballs what kind of novel are you trying to post?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jennifer Swift according to google Image search
    Thanks.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    ButDecaIdontthinkyoushouldbemadatthiswebsitebecauseallitistryingtodoisstopwalloftextspams
    I suppose that's true.

Holy dickballs what kind of novel are you trying to post?
    Just a continuation of a conversation, I just had to cut out the post that is automatically quoted to get past the max character limit.

Something.

Deleted
    Why the fuck would you type 10+k character texts

Why the fuck would you type 10+k character texts
    I have a lot to say sometimes :<

Deleted
    Goodnight

+1