10+ Year Old Account
    +5

I wouldn't know. How much of a pain is it?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +5

I wouldn't know. How much of a pain is it?
    Well, my bathroom has now been stained blue.

+ 6.

fffaaaaiiillll
    I dyed my hair once, dark brown. Dressed up as a pirate for last day of school

- - - Updated - - -

+ 7

10+ Year Old Account
    +8 g'morning all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    +31

Sup mah niggaz
    Most delayed infraction ever.

+1 for consistency.

Was getting worried there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to take this moment to remind everyone in this thread that we want you guys to have fun and enjoy the game but to keep it civil and tasteful. Like all threads, this one is public and it's not appropriate when people call each other nigga, whore, slut, bitch, fuckface and pretty much any other term we'd call flaming anywhere else on this site. Any more of it will get slapped immediately.

That said....

... +6

Also, might want to edit my post and add a comment saying "infracted" or something because y'know.. that's what you're supposed to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Also, might want to edit my post and add a comment saying "infracted" or something because y'know.. that's what you're supposed to do.
    Ordinarily I would (I did it) but this thread is so damn big and slow that editing is a pain in the ass

Deleted
    + 4

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Ordinarily I would (I did it) but this thread is so damn big and slow that editing is a pain in the ass
    See, now, I'd call this unprofessional due to a lack of consistency.

in this thread that we want you guys to have fun
    I don't want you to tell me you want me to have fun. FUN ISN'T ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

Fun is allowed once you get through all of our security checkpoints.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once I go through all your security checkpoints I stand there in an inmate-jacket and no items at all. I'll skip that <3

+ 49

I like Ely's counter-trolling
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 1

I want to take this moment to remind everyone in this thread that we want you guys to have fun and enjoy the game but to keep it civil and tasteful. Like all threads, this one is public and it's not appropriate when people call each other nigga, whore, slut, bitch, fuckface and pretty much any other term we'd call flaming anywhere else on this site. Any more of it will get slapped immediately.
    Nigga is considered flaming? But people use it all the time in real life o.O
    Just look at this, it's inevitable

+ 2 (+49)

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, no battery left. Ill be back sometime.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted

That said....

... +6
    How many got infracted for the 49-numbers thing? Seeing as that is considered trolling (or at least posting the wrong number on purpose was, before...)

+49