+ 25
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

+ 26
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

+ 27

I miss volcano tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    + 26

+25

Can someone explain?

http://i.imgur.com/bbQdOfw.jpg

Guess it doesn't help I don't recognise any of the icons representing the teams. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

+ 26
    [08:44:11] Kurioxan: as long they get big im alright with that

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=MMOC-GenOT

+ 27

Up so late. But got nothing to attend or do so... who cares.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +25

Can someone explain?

Guess it doesn't help I don't recognise any of the icons representing the teams. ^_^
    I'm horrible at explaining things
    The farther left and down the teams are on the graph the more effective their defenses have been.

The team with the blue and green bird (Seahawks) has one of the defenses in the league. They are very good at keeping the opposing team's offense from running or passing the ball down the field thus keeping that team from gaining yards (unit of measurement) during their plays and keeping them from scoring.

They allow the least amount of points to be scored against them per game than any other defense in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +25

Can someone explain?

ok, so, the x axis is the average points allowed per game by each team's defense. The y is the yards. After that it's just figuring the numbers out and plotting like any other graph. The closer to the bottom left, the better the defense.
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    ok, so, the x axis is the average points allowed per game by each team's defense. The y is the yards. After that it's just figuring the numbers out and plotting like any other graph. The closer to the bottom left, the better the defense.
    Points per game is really the only thing that matters when determining the best defenses. There are good defenses that give up more yards, but limit the scoring out of strategy. They will allow a lot of short plays in order to not get burnt with big scoring plays. This allows other teams to march up and down the field on them but when they get inside the 20 there is much less room for the offense to operate which is when those teams shine (they no longer have to worry about the long play).

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    + 28
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Points per game is really the only thing that matters when determining the best defenses. There are good defenses that give up more yards, but limit the scoring out of strategy. They will allow a lot of short plays in order to not get burnt with big scoring plays. This allows other teams to march up and down the field on them but when they get inside the 20 there is much less room for the offense to operate which is when those teams shine (they no longer have to worry about the long play).
    well, if you wanna get all technical, yeah. Dyra is european though and likely doesn't follow close enough for a big explanation :P

I don't really see the point in being awake.

Goodnight, everyone. I hope tomorrow is less awful then today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

+ 29

Night Dec.

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    + 30

Just watched, "The Exam"

And holy shit, that movie was amazing, good psychological thrillers are amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Good night all
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

+ 31

Night Hastings.

- - - Updated - - -

Bed time. Night everyone.

+32

Ughh I'm hungry, I have a fairly fresh pizza but I ate some of that an hour ago and dat bloating and gas is not funny.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Not as funny as sugar free gummy bears on amazon.com

+ 33.

Hiii.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I'm horrible at explaining things
    The farther left and down the teams are on the graph the more effective their defenses have been.

The team with the blue and green bird (Seahawks) has one of the defenses in the league. They are very good at keeping the opposing team's offense from running or passing the ball down the field thus keeping that team from gaining yards (unit of measurement) during their plays and keeping them from scoring.

They allow the least amount of points to be scored against them per game than any other defense in the league.
    So, an average match between those Seahawks and that Viking team (top right) would end in 30-14?

+ 34

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    + 30

Just watched, "The Exam"

And holy shit, that movie was amazing, good psychological thrillers are amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Good night all
    Yeah, it's great. Nutty recommended it every time when she was around :/

- - - Updated - - -

This is a daily thing now. Okay.