10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Never seen the video before but huh.. I recognize the music from somewhere. I've definitely heard it before. Can't say I'm a big fan, I rarely enjoy rapping in English. :/
    I would think that you would've heard it, if not just because of people blasting it out their windows on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    I like Minaj.

And a shaddawaddafaggawidda stupid hoe and a shaddawaddafaggawidda stupid hoe
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Yeah, but meanies ignore me
    I did not! I even quoted stuff from there. In Czech.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I did not! I even quoted stuff from there. In Czech.
    You not a meanie! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I like Minaj.
    As do I. Pound The Alarm is fucking flawless. But I'm sure plenty would disagree.
    And I was talking more in the vein of the awful Super Bass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    As you said, subjective and based on opinions, but saying something is good because it's popular is just wrong.
    See: Anything done by Minaj, Psy's shit, Call Me Maybe, etc.
    I personally believe that something can be called "good" based on positive popularity (that is, things like Friday wouldn't be considered "good") as I think popular opinion determines if things are worthy of being called good. I understand that most people don't share that view and that most of everyone would consider "good" based on actual quality, rather than popularity.

Although, I suppose my thinking is a little flawed, because some artists get positive popularity entirely because of the artist, rather than the song (see: Justin Beiber) but I think my opinion on good still stands as it is for most things, with exceptions.

Call Me Maybe was good for one listen, but then it just got really annoying, I don't know anything by Minaj (I probably do, just don't know it's her) and Psy's Gangnam Style was alright as well, but not something I'd regularly listen to.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    You not a meanie! \o/
    Yaaaaay \o/
    And I was talking more in the vein of the awful Super Bass.
    I like that song too D:

Thrift Shop can be summed up in two words: ugly and cheap.

Oh wait, that also applies to Macklemore.
    what i get is you don't acuattly mind the song.

you just loath macklmore for being poor nad making people look non-fashionable?

+ 30

I think...

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Stop refuting my logic, peasants!

ely's logic is flawless like his skin!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    ely's logic is flawless like his skin!
    And the main reason for my disdain for the idea what the song preaches have been caused by other forum goers which think they're better than others because they get cheap second hand clothing. Saying that people who spend money on clothing are stupid. Showing condescension. That is why I now look down upon it, sorta like a knee jerk reaction. I don't like being criticised. I'd rather do it instead.

The song is just meh. It was okay the first few times, but got ridiculously repetitive and was extremely overplayed on the radio.

Also, the coat in that video makes me want to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    It's not much worse than some of the stuff Lady Gaga has worn
    (I agree though, looks hideous)
    I ain't arguing. She wears utter shite sometimes.

Honestly, people need to stop using her against me. I don't listen to her music anymore.

Deleted
    That coat is awesome in a freakish off-putting way
    +32

+32

Ely, why are you so highness on tastes?!!!!!!!!!!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Ely, why are you so highness on tastes?!!!!!!!!!!
    Daddy issues.

+ 33.

Oh lawd, her collab jazz album with Tony Bennett, which she announced Artpop before, is almost done. It'll be out in a mere few weeks.
    I'm done with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    +31

Are there any kitties in GoT other than the Lannister sigil? I feel like I'm missing out. :<

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    And the main reason for my disdain for the idea what the song preaches have been caused by other forum goers which think they're better than others because they get cheap second hand clothing. Saying that people who spend money on clothing are stupid. Showing condescension. That is why I now look down upon it, sorta like a knee jerk reaction. I don't like being criticised. I'd rather do it instead.

The song is just meh. It was okay the first few times, but got ridiculously repetitive and was extremely overplayed on the radio.

Also, the coat in that video makes me want to throw up.
    Oh, that makes sense, but I think that's more of a problem with people being retarded rather than the song.

It's never played on the radio here because it swears.

I think that was the point. It's not supposed to be all that serious, or at least, I never took it to be serious, though apparently, some people do.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Are there any kitties in GoT other than the Lannister sigil? I feel like I'm missing out. :<
    Arya chases around some cats when she's doing her training in the capital.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Doesn't your radio play a public friendly version? So like the word "cock" changed to the sound of a chicken/rooster/whatever, "fucking" changed to "something", and the rest of the profanity just snipped out.. since that's what they play on the radio here.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 09:36 PM ----------

Also lol at the new sig Deca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh, that makes sense, but I think that's more of a problem with people being retarded rather than the song.

I think that was the point. It's not supposed to be all that serious, or at least, I never took it to be serious, though apparently, some people do.
    I've heard it plenty of times. Maybe you don't know how to radio

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't your radio play a public friendly version? So like the word "cock" changed to the sound of a chicken/rooster/whatever, "fucking" changed to "something", and the rest of the profanity just snipped out.. since that's what they play on the radio here.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 09:36 PM ----------

Also lol at the new sig Deca.
    They have all the profanity snipped out, but it just sound awful without the profanity and all the random silences in the song, so I think I've heard it once on the radio and then they realized it does sound awful censored and so they stopped playing it. I don't listen to the radio enough to actually say for sure if they don't play it at all or not.

<3

Something.