10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

Hai I be back temporarily
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    GZ for not dying Kitteh!
    Thanks! I thought it was touch and go (or at least wished it was) for some time.

Hai Wassbropaw!!!!

+4

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Doochess :3

+ 5

I have to do boring math atm but I survive so it's ok.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 3

Deleted
    + 3

Deleted
    Thanks! I thought it was touch and go (or at least wished it was) for some time.
    i dont get it

10+ Year Old Account
    *comforting paw of sis*

One day the maths will bend to your every whim. And maybe a calculator too.

Oh ohohohohohohohohohoho JoyJoy! Have I got a story for you to sympathise with our guild hunter over!

So. He's running very late. So he gives us the go ahead (over mobile chat) to start the raid without him, so we draft in a DK guildie and get going. So we smash down the doors of the raid, rampage through the trash as a Guild acquainted horde and trample all over Jin'rokh (bless him, he was trying his hardest too). While we were picking over his carcass for some trinkets and baubles for us to use, when we found........ this......

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Oh ohohohohohohohohohoho JoyJoy! Have I got a story for you to sympathise with our guild hunter over!

So. He's running very late. So he gives us the go ahead (over mobile chat) to start the raid without him, so we draft in a DK guildie and get going. So we smash down the doors of the raid, rampage through the trash as a Guild acquainted horde and trample all over Jin'rokh (bless him, he was trying his hardest too). While we were picking over his carcass for some trinkets and baubles for us to use, when we found........ this......
    Oh god :O

Losing a HC TF weapon sucks. TBH, this entire deal with shared boss loot and TF items and such is just bullshit imo.

Deleted
    Are we winning yet?

Deleted
    Hello, new person.

Post a number!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god :O

Losing a HC TF weapon sucks. TBH, this entire deal with shared boss loot and TF items and such is just bullshit imo.
    Well the TF thing was to try to give some incentive to 25 man raiding guilds. Even if it hasn't worked, at least it's a small reason to continue raiding, even after you've supposedly got BiS. And I agree whole heartedly with the shared boss loot thing even if all my BiS are from boss loot anyway ^_^. It was bad enough the trinkets in DS, but weapons are just as big of a deal to matter, and then for it to drop (thunderforged no less!) on the one raid he misses through no fault of his own?......

Sad thing is, we have no other hunter, so our Prot Warrior has it as a toy to play with since we couldn't bring ourselves to DE it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hello, new person.

Post a number!
    NO U!

hee

+1

Deleted
    :>

Deleted
    + 1

I dunno why but i keep getting ninja'ed today

10+ Year Old Account

It's your wit and charm. :3

Deleted
    Well the TF thing was to try to give some incentive to 25 man raiding guilds. Even if it hasn't worked, at least it's a small reason to continue raiding, even after you've supposedly got BiS. And I agree whole heartedly with the shared boss loot thing even if all my BiS are from boss loot anyway ^_^. It was bad enough the trinkets in DS, but weapons are just as big of a deal to matter, and then for it to drop (thunderforged no less!) on the one raid he misses through no fault of his own?......

Sad thing is, we have no other hunter, so our Prot Warrior has it as a toy to play with since we couldn't bring ourselves to DE it.
    Yeah well, the incentive to raid 25m is that you have a greater chance at seeing your item you need and that it drops more loot per person anyway so I don't see the need for making it so that in 25m you get almost always at least one TF per boss and quite commonly 3-4 of them (out of 6) compared to the occational TF item you see once in a blue moon in 10m.

Though I shouldn't complain, I got a TF HC weapon on my first raid in 25m on my hunter =/

(But I still use a fucking HC elegon trinket....)

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

(But I still use a fucking HC elegon trinket....)
    Which is pretty damn good regardless