10+ Year Old Account
    Arg, there are too many things I want to do at uni. Feel like I should turn my 3year degree into a 4year one to do more but then money :<

Deleted

i iz hoem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    First week of collecting the things you need 12 of for the cape, titan runestones I think they're called, got 1 from lei shen :<
    And from what I hear, that's pretty normal. It will be October before I get my cape!
    Until the change where you were guaranteed to get one from Lei Shen, none was to be expected. :3

If 5.4 comes before October there might be a drop rate boost there like there was for the Wisdoms/Powers and I swear the Secrets have had their drop rate increased as well. Then again my Paladin does seem to have RNG on her side.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I likey the gauntlet before Horridon. That was fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    That sentence.... The sense it does not make.... Maybe once you've done it a few more times you'll come to see it as the rest of us do.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    That sentence.... The sense it does not make.... Maybe once you've done it a few more times you'll come to see it as the rest of us do.
    I'm sure about that.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure about that.
    *headbumps and purrs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Also I don't think that really counts as a gauntlet, gauntlets are things where you have to keep running to get to the end and if you stop you'll get swarmed, that is just regular trash pulls with a bit of wind on some platforms.

The trash after durumu, that's an example of a gauntlet

Deleted
    Stop being wrong.

You know what I mean Ana. ;p

This is annoying though. Tortos went flawlessly, but now we're having issues on Megaera. 3:

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, happens. The boss LFR is most likely to wipe on I think is Dark Animus, then there is a few like Jin rok that if you wipe then just leave because that group is in greens! the rest if you wipe or not is just hit and miss in LFR, you usually won't but stuff happens xD

- - - Updated - - -

And Ely when you get up to durumu, his eye beam will connect from him to where you entered his room, if you touch it you insta die. On one side of the eye beam the floor will be electric, go stand there because the rest of the floor will become bad stuff. Then the eye beam will slowly move towards you so you have to run through the bad stuff in a clear path maze that opens up.

If you can get to the electric floor and avoid getting hit by the eye beam you'll probably live even if you spend half your time in the maze in bad stuff, but don't screw up! Half the group usually die to that xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Walking home in the evening heat is nice. I found a spider large as a tennisball. He crawled onto my leg. I then made him crawl onto my hand and named him Joe. What should I do with him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feed him to a snake.

Also what is evening heat in Sweden? 20? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Walking home in the evening heat is nice. I found a spider large as a tennisball. He crawled onto my leg. I then made him crawl onto my hand and named him Joe. What should I do with him?
    Kill it and then take a shower for 1-4 hours until the warm water goes away and all that is left is cold, numbing water.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account

Hai everyone!

Happy birthday Wass!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Worst feeling ever. Every single mistake you make you're just like "Damn, they think I'm stupid now".
    Indeed. Feeling them judge my every move makes me fuck up even worse.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Indeed. Feeling them judge my every move makes me fuck up even worse.
    This is why I feel I could never play competitively, even if I was the best player in [insert game here].

I just found a fishing pole. No one in my family has ever fished. I've never even SEEN this fishing pole. I now have a fishing pole.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Eh, happens. The boss LFR is most likely to wipe on I think is Dark Animus, then there is a few like Jin rok that if you wipe then just leave because that group is in greens! the rest if you wipe or not is just hit and miss in LFR, you usually won't but stuff happens xD

- - - Updated - - -

And Ely when you get up to durumu, his eye beam will connect from him to where you entered his room, if you touch it you insta die. On one side of the eye beam the floor will be electric, go stand there because the rest of the floor will become bad stuff. Then the eye beam will slowly move towards you so you have to run through the bad stuff in a clear path maze that opens up.

If you can get to the electric floor and avoid getting hit by the eye beam you'll probably live even if you spend half your time in the maze in bad stuff, but don't screw up! Half the group usually die to that xD
    Cool, thanks. Ji-Kun was a piece of cake. Now queueing for the next part.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Put it down and squish the bastard.