Deleted
    My parents' have too many rooms. They have an office, a game room, a guest room and a ... I don't know. Storage room. Why can't I have my own room?

I don't like living on my own, because then I don't feel I have an incentive to clean the kitchen and such But I like walking around wearing nothing at all... nothing at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning Hastings

I'm gonna bombard you with pictures of it later. It's nothing grande, but it's my own place. And that already means a lot.

Geng, wearing nothing at all is the best way to wear clothes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

Stay positive
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    My first place was a room at a hostel that I shared with 7 others. Yay \o/ Actually, I miss it. It was kinda awesome to meet new people in that way. BAM! New person walks in. BAM! Cooks food with strangers. BAM! Person walks in on you while showering. SURPRISE! Butt sex! BAM! No the last thing didn't happen. Or did it, eh? But I only lived there for a month. Then I slept on a friend's couch for 2 weeks before I moved into my apartment. Still going strong nearly 2 years after.
    +5
    Pictures Wass! Pictures

Have fun with that.. analysis, Hastings \o

+ 6

Nice, 3 runestones again this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 7

Yeah well I'm not gonna move in with other students again. No thanks, had enough of that.

Deleted
    I'd actually like to try living on my own.

+9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I don't like living on my own, because then I don't feel I have an incentive to clean the kitchen and such But I like walking around wearing nothing at all... nothing at all...
    Stupid sexy Genganger. ^_^

My parents have the opposite problem of too few rooms. Three bedrooms between seven people. The only times I've ever had a room of my own is before my little sister was born (I was 1 year and 2 months old when that happened, so naturally I don't remember that) and the couple of weeks of university before I met Tim (it was the first couple of weeks of university, so naturally I don't remember that either ^_^). I don't think I'd know what to do if I had a room of my own.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    It was the first couple of weeks of university.. Sounds like a romantic story The snow fell gently and quickly melted away as it touched my hair and coat. It was the first snow and indicated the coming of winter... blablabla

Deleted
    + 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    + 9

j9w?
    Jew.

I hate nails, I keep hurting myself on them while I sew.

Deleted
    +8

I'm hoem!

10+ Year Old Account
    So after seeing an imgur post I'm not using omegle.
    So strangle.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I found a guy with an Asian fetish, he's very disappointing that I'm not a female asian. Like why would I be!

+6

Deleted
    + 4

asl pls