Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    puri
    Hai!

Mine says I'm a natural leader so that's completely wrong!

Deleted
    "As a Gemini born on June 13th, your greatest talents lie in the social realm. You are both excited and interested in the outside world, feeling most alive when you can interact with others. While others describe whit as a skill, you have only experienced it as a natural occurrence. You impress and influence others with your innate ability to share thoughtful insight in the moment."

Sure... Why not?

- - - Updated - - -

"Your varied interests make finding a career path difficult, but not impossible. Use your gifts of charm and influence in a leadership role, such as management, business or public relations. You may be well suited to entertain others, which was the case with Tim Allen, also born on June 13th. Fashion may also be your calling, which was included in the pursuits of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, two more of your birthday twins. If you find a cause to support, you may do well in politics or social reform."

I should really do fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Would on-ear be good for noise cancelling????
    Yeah, I read some reviews, guess not

10+ Year Old Account
    "Being a Gemini born on May 24th, you experience the world outwardly and take most interest in those around you. You are described as witty, which is a result of your ability to instantly share your thoughts and quips with others effortlessly. People are impressed and interested in your ability communicate and you unintentionally cause others to gravitate to you."

Umm, yeah, no.

Sharing a birthday with Bob Dylan though? I can get on board with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Hai!

Mine says I'm a natural leader so that's completely wrong!
    I'll be your soldier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Yeah, I read some reviews, guess not
    I have no fact or anything to base my question on it but it just feels as if over-ear would be better at the task than on-ear ones-

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I have no fact or anything to base my question on it but it just feels as if over-ear would be better at the task than on-ear ones-
    Well apparently there are some on ears that do it very well but they're still above the $300 mark and that's US price..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Well apparently there are some on ears that do it very well but they're still above the $300 mark and that's US price..
    Yeah I suppose, just seems as it would be so much easier to accomplish it as an over-ear one. If you find a good pair please link me em as well, I'd like something new as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    As for sharing birthdays, the only one I really know and think actually matters is Robin Van Persie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    My aunt and I share birthdays. I was her bestest present ever, teeeheeeee!

Deleted

I'm still working

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    As for sharing birthdays, the only one I really know and think actually matters is Robin Van Persie.
    I had a look at the link Ely posted for me, and apparently I share my birthday with some people famously acquitted of murder.....

On the other hand Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew (One Foot in the Grave) and Gaius (Merlin)) and Linda Park (Hoshi from Enterprise) are more than acceptable people to share my birthday with.

So I am a happy cat. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I share birthdays with Will Ferrell and Chris Pontius!

Deleted
    Dyra! Hanna! As! Flex raid chop-chop!!!

Nao? Gimme a minute (or 5) to prepare.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Nao? Gimme a minute (or 5) to prepare.
    NAO!!!!

caps