10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    +46

[video=youtube;N9_4VKYs6dk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9_4VKYs6dk[/vido]
    I don't like how your voice chat makes the music skip. You do not skip Tool. Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 47

Deleted
    + 48

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I don't like how your voice chat makes the music skip. You do not skip Tool. Ever.
    It lowers the music, doesn't skip it.

Deleted
    + 50

I win?

10+ Year Old Account
    + 1

Grats Joy.

Bed time. Night everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight, Fling.

Grats, Joy.

So, I guess someone ended up flipping the fuck out about the fact that everyone seemed to be against me because they didn't know the story and so everyone in the dorm understands everything now.

It's incredible how quickly people's views change. Like, just now, I accidentally left my friends room after curfew, and I had to walk past 6 girls who were just hanging around in the apartment, and they're just like "Oh, you're all good", "Don't worry about it" "It's only a little past curfew!". I open the door, my roommate is going into the apartment across the all from the one I was leaving, and everyone just loses their shit and pretty much tell him to fuck off and leave because it's after curfew. The hate that is quickly spreading across the entirety of campus for my roommate is awesome. He is literally the one and only person that is hated by the vast majority of our dorm, and I think it's spreading to the bigger dorm across the street.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Goodnight, Fling.

Grats, Joy.

So, I guess someone ended up flipping the fuck out about the fact that everyone seemed to be against me because they didn't know the story and so everyone in the dorm understands everything now.

It's incredible how quickly people's views change. Like, just now, I accidentally left my friends room after curfew, and I had to walk past 6 girls who were just hanging around in the apartment, and they're just like "Oh, you're all good", "Don't worry about it" "It's only a little past curfew!". I open the door, my roommate is going into the apartment across the all from the one I was leaving, and everyone just loses their shit and pretty much tell him to fuck off and leave because it's after curfew. The hate that is quickly spreading across the entirety of campus for my roommate is awesome. He is literally the one and only person that is hated by the vast majority of our dorm, and I think it's spreading to the bigger dorm across the street.
    And so the tides of war turn into Decagon's favour.

Time to charge mate

+2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    And so the tides of war turn into Decagon's favour.

Time to charge mate

+2
    You don't even know. Erbody thinks he's uncouth now, due to his lack of basic consideration and respect that he demonstrated and was loudly and embarrassingly brought up in front of everyone that was in the lobby today (we were cleaning [and all of the mess is him, literally ALL of it] and he looks us all in the eye, and leaves, 4 and a half hours later, we're all done and we force him to clean up his stuff on all the floors in all the rooms so we could vacuum/mop).

I've also begun taking photo evidence of his messes.

I am happy.

If the housing department still doesn't let me switch soon, I will call my father, and my father will either get his lawyer, or he'll talk to the president. Either way, good things will happen.

Something.

Young people

So awake right now. If only that'd last longer than an hour :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Young people

So awake right now. If only that'd last longer than an hour :/
    Your face is young!

Psh, coffee.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... Deca on the warpath. How adorable.

I'd sure like to come over and see how things are there. Lol.

Morning. Now I should spend the entire day trying to do java, but I don't think I have the discipline for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I've never had a drop of coffee in my life, youngster!

Hai Wass. You should java as long as I'm in class. That'll also be pretty much all day :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Lol... Deca on the warpath. How adorable.

I'd sure like to come over and see how things are there. Lol.

Morning. Now I should spend the entire day trying to do java, but I don't think I have the discipline for that...
    I'm VERY good with knives.

No, no you would not.

Yeah...fuck that. 0.o Maybe like, a lot of the day, but an entire day is just bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I've never had a drop of coffee in my life, youngster!

Hai Wass. You should java as long as I'm in class. That'll also be pretty much all day :|
    Coffee is alright (as long as it's absolutely smothered by sugar, of course!)

^^ Good plan.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunty your argument is invalid. You're in class the entire day for one day per week. Then you barely have to move...

I have to work too much... I can't cope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Hey, I have class on tuesday aswell! I know I shouldn't complain but I do it anyway cause I'm Dutch like that.

Ely.

+4

10+ Year Old Account
    I have class on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, like a normal person does. <3

OH GOD, I HAVE TO GET UP IN 4 HOURS.

- - - Updated - - -

Goodnight, everyone.

Something.