10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Yeah, the thing is with that fight its basics are very easy "dps main target, kill adds, heal raid, tank bosses" and in the end you don't really need to know each and every ability and what it does.
    I think we had a tough combination at the start and all the easiest bosses at the end. ^_^

So once we got past the 4th/5th boss, it was pretty piss easy. We had a tank, healer and a DPS down for the last 3 I think.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I think we had a tough combination at the start and all the easiest bosses at the end. ^_^

So once we got past the 4th/5th boss, it was pretty piss easy. We had a tank, healer and a DPS down for the last 3 I think.
    Yeah, IMO the hardest part was having everyone stay focused the entire fight

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, IMO the hardest part was having everyone stay focused the entire fight
    Our biggest problem was getting people to kill the amber for some reason. Far too many times we were forced into a wipe because people couldn't do enough damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Blasphemy!
    I've never watched it and have no intentions of ever watching it. So what does that make me?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted

Deleted
    I've never watched it and have no intentions of ever watching it. So what does that make me?
    Missing out on some good tv

Deleted
    Our biggest problem was getting people to kill the amber for some reason. Far too many times we were forced into a wipe because people couldn't do enough damage.
    Ye we saved BL for that

Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even relate to ze pve...

My priest is soon fully geared aswell. But the last part is gonna be slow since I don't have that much time atm... Stoopid uni. I really wanna push my arena rating and look like a pro.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I can't even relate to ze pve...

My priest is soon fully geared aswell. But the last part is gonna be slow since I don't have that much time atm... Stoopid uni. I really wanna push my arena rating and look like a pro.
    Wass... didn't you used to say that you'dnever play WoW again? I haven't been here in like six months so that may be why but I thought you used to sya that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daboogyman View Post
    Wass... didn't you used to say that you'dnever play WoW again? I haven't been here in like six months so that may be why but I thought you used to sya that
    He's done that, on many occasions.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    He's done that, on many occasions.
    This.

Been playing for a bit more than a week now. Game is still somewhat fun. But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be tired of it within a month.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye we saved BL for that
    We had both Hissek the Dissector and Skeer the Bloodseeker up together at the start of the fight, so we used BL to nuke Hissek down instead. Hissek is a sodding pain in the posterior with those damn parasites.... Prime was the 5th one to join the fight and the 3rd one we killed. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account

And noombah. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to code till I drop. Laters <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Time to code till I drop. Laters <3
    Bai bai. <3

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    -6 hai all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.