No worries, I handle disappointment very well.

I also love fire.

Last edited by Hunty; 2013-10-03 at 12:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My potentiometer is being affected by my thermister and I have no idea why D:
    I re-wrote the code for just my potentiometer read and it works perfectly and somewhere in all the rest something is happening that keeps making my potent read jump from -20k to 30k when it should be between 0 and 1500 or so :<

*Attempts to kickstart the thread*

Deleted
    Reading about computer mediated communication theory. Men are more likely to flame than women. Who would have known?
    +17

I suppose the writer of the book knew

10+ Year Old Account
    + 18

Geng getting all pc nerdy and stuffs

I'm gonna pull an all-nighter tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    That's not part of the pc stuff. That's part of the communication stuff. Now I'm reading about linguistics and earlier today "The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction". I don't even.

+19

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Errr, well not necessarily cheaper than a lawyer, but probably cheaper than the legal fees, and much less of a hassle. Point being, my parents would much rather just get me an apartment, even though I paid for a full semester of housing here, than to deal with the fact that it's illegal that they're forcing me to stay here.
    God Bless America!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM0sTNtWDiI
    This is why I read through like 15 pges of PvM - Cause you guys are hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

Or

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Snow College is Central Utah. I prefer to only give the general location, unless it's to my friends, even if others can read. I don't know I am weird.
    I dont think Ive ever given out my specific location online (Unless it was a hot girl living within 50 miles...)

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Or, you know, Celtic.
    What? I Heard my name

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post

Whee fire!

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, that's pretty much what we played. Mafia were werewolves but the idea was the same, they murder one by night and everyone together murders one by day. No idea what you'd go off online though.
    Read a few of the past games. The most recent (Hunger Games) and Lysahs (Rainbow Revenge) are good examples

Nuh uh, I remember what happened when other people tried to join.
    You met the wonderful amazing Zahara!

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    + 18

Geng getting all pc nerdy and stuffs

I'm gonna pull an all-nighter tonight.
    +20

10+ Year Old Account
    +21

*snip*

<Please don't embed pictures like this>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-10-03 at 03:15 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    >nope<

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    You've ruined the moment. The whole thing is just a disaster now. NO JOKE FOR YOU.
    Oh boy, do I feel sad now.

*snip*

<Please don't embed pictures like this>
    PM!

Haj PvM

+ 20

Do the catwalk

Is there a way to disable Chrome auto-updates without fucking around in the registry? I don't mind changing things in there, but for something as simple as that there should be a better way.

10+ Year Old Account
    +21

This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    +19

I swear an earlier post got eaten by the internet goblins.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Is there a way to disable Chrome auto-updates without fucking around in the registry? I don't mind changing things in there, but for something as simple as that there should be a better way.
    +20

Set the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Update\AutoUpdateCheckPeriodMinutes to the REG_DWORD value of "0".

You can always make a batch file to enable it, and then another one to disable it if you want to switch often for whatever reason.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2013-10-03 at 04:07 PM.

Kitteh is back to biokitteh o.0

Should I update to halloween stuff even though I dont halloween?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitteh is back to biokitteh o.0

Should I update to halloween stuff even though I dont halloween?
    Just for the next few weeks. :3 Though since I'm me it's won't be long until Santa Biokitteh makes a reappearance anyway.

Until then, that disquieting tugging feeling on the membrane of your soul is an unintended side effect of looking into Biokitteh's eyes for too long. Just try not to stare and you should be OK.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2013-10-03 at 04:08 PM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    + number

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Set the value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Update\AutoUpdateCheckPeriodMinutes to the REG_DWORD value of "0".

You can always make a batch file to enable it, and then another one to disable it if you want to switch often for whatever reason.
    That's exactly the option I didn't want to use. :/
    Stopped the 2 Google update services, maybe that helps too.