Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It smells so bad in my room, that someone from next door asked me if there was anything I could do to stop the smell because it was traveling around the entire hall. Keep in mind that the door to the immediate room that smells is closed, and it is literally traveling through 3 doors that are so low that it drags against the carpet.

I tried to go in there, and I almost threw up. Not sure how I'm going to do that research paper now. Or sleep. Or eat.

Someone woke him up because they decided it was dangerous to breathe in my room. How is it even fair for me for housing to refuse to switch me into one of the open rooms, or kick him out for violating several laws, several building codes, and dorm policies?

I just can't do it anymore. I just want to sleep, but if he's in there, I can't sleep because I literally cannot handle the smell, and he's so loud at nights that I can't sleep until really late (past 3am, when he can actually get into severe trouble for being loud is the only times I'm able to sleep). 3-5 hours of sleep every single night is going to kill me and I don't see a solution, because I can't even get a lawyer because my parents are not willing to pay for one and I don't have money.

Halp meh.
    ew. Tell him to take a shower.

+ 33

Silly Joyjoy, 333 isn't between -50 and +50.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Are you sure?

Are you sure?
    Yes, I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Make your parents come visit. If they really don't wanna help after expierencing it then Im out of legal ideas.
    The one time my parents came, my roommate caught wind of it and quickly "cleaned" up. It looked bad, but it wasn't REALLY bad, like it is now. Because I'm a germaphobe, my parents just think that I'm overreacting and that I should just deal with it, especially since the semester ends at the end of December. My parents are entirely unwilling to help, housing refuses to do anything, and the RAs (all of which are on my side) have literally zero power to do anything.

^^ I usually try to ignore it, but if they're in public, it's just gross and I worry for humanity sliiiiightly more.

ew. Tell him to take a shower.

+ 33

Showering doesn't seem to help him, and it's not just him making the smell, it's a combination of his things AND him. Plus, he doesn't really take orders from anyone except for one of my other roommates, who managed to get him to do ONE dish.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Yes, I am.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    The one time my parents came, my roommate caught wind of it and quickly "cleaned" up. It looked bad, but it wasn't REALLY bad, like it is now. Because I'm a germaphobe, my parents just think that I'm overreacting and that I should just deal with it, especially since the semester ends at the end of December. My parents are entirely unwilling to help, housing refuses to do anything, and the RAs (all of which are on my side) have literally zero power to do anything.

^^ I usually try to ignore it, but if they're in public, it's just gross and I worry for humanity sliiiiightly more.

Showering doesn't seem to help him, and it's not just him making the smell, it's a combination of his things AND him. Plus, he doesn't really take orders from anyone except for one of my other roommates, who managed to get him to do ONE dish.
    Maybe its time to look to alternative means? Possibly illegal ones >.>

Well, sucks to be you then.

Can't really help you with that Deca. Is there another place you can go to, to avoid your own room as much as possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    febreze all his shit when he's gone one day. Or Lysol /shrug

Deleted
    + 31

+ 32

aww Puri was too late with ze edit
    Last edited by Purifier; 2013-10-30 at 07:32 PM.

lol, just entered a random dungeon right at the last boss. Quick valor ftw

+ 32

Nasty Maj

Deleted
    lol, just entered a random dungeon right at the last boss. Quick valor ftw

+ 32

Nasty Maj
    I loved those runs

+33

Why do mobs in scenario's not drop anything... it's boring. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/255163/
    Damn... who really thought it would a great idea to make it €120 o.O
    That's about the same price the idiots will pay anyway.

4-5 map packs throughout its life at a tenner each, plus the original 30-40 quid >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    That's about the same price the idiots will pay anyway.
    That's why you have to wait for the next two versions of CoD, so the baseprice isn't €60 anymore. Activision has to be the only company who sells their 3 year old games at newprice :/

+ 35

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, 99% of games I buy are on awesome offers, like Steam sales

Trying to not buy games now though, I have too many, even managing to avoid their Halloween sale

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why you have to wait for the next two versions of CoD, so the baseprice isn't €60 anymore. Activision has to be the only company who sells their 3 year old games at newprice :/

+ 35
    Nintendo? :P cept Nintendo has good stuffs

Even then CoD doesn't go under €30 for the base game, another €30 for the DLC. Could as well pirate it then and send them a cheque of €5, then they'll get €5 more from me than they would get through Steam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Nintendo? :P cept Nintendo has good stuffs
    Haven't bought anything from them in years They do too? Guess it's justifiable at their prices.