My +13 is legit. :x

And I'm not stupid. :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    I love tanks that ignore lifegrip, their suicide amuses me much

10+ Year Old Account
    + 43

+ 14

^ the proper number.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Pyr isnt stupid, only Mad.

Hai and stuff. Someone do my schoolwork for me kthxbai.

+ 15.

Mediocrely attractive friend of mine managed to pull the hottest guy on campus last night.
    Dafuq.

10+ Year Old Account
    *hugs 43*

it's ok, you're still a proper number, Chrysia is just mean is all

:P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    + 15.

Mediocrely attractive friend of mine managed to pull the hottest guy on campus last night.
    Dafuq.
    female? If so, I wouldn't think it's that hard since some guys will sleep with anything to get laid lol

Meanie McMeanerpants. That's me!

Dafuq.
    Maybe looks arent actually everything! Naah, that cant be right...

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    female? If so, I wouldn't think it's that hard since some guys will sleep with anything to get laid lol
    Yeah, female.
    And oh no, I know the guy, it's honestly puzzling me. He had his choice of three hotter girls last night.. yet he left with her.
    Well, one of the mysteries of life I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Maybe looks arent actually everything! Naah, that cant be right...
    Well duh.
    Wait.. since when is personality relevant or important when it comes to casual sex?
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-10-31 at 01:26 PM.

But hotness isn't everything. There's also chance of catching a disease to consider. My friends saved me from "Yellow Fever," a smoking-hot skank that quite possibly had every venereal disease known to man. Gotta take these things into consideration.

Deleted
    Dafuq.
    This would not surprise me. If she is nice and stuff why would he not want her? The amount of people with a great character is really small, so it's almost impossible to find someone with a perfect character and a perfect body.
    Looking really good maybe leads to being superficial so someone who looks good is even more unlikely to be really nice and deep or whatever. And being a good person is way more important than looking good. Your body decays with the years, but your personality can grow.

...or he is just a guy who wants to have sex with random people and she was good enough, I don't know... :x

Hy Worgenyte.

Hy Hunty.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    But hotness isn't everything. There's also chance of catching a disease to consider. My friends saved me from "Yellow Fever," a smoking-hot skank that quite possibly had every venereal disease known to man. Gotta take these things into consideration.
    We live in a world where rubbers haven't been invented.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPyramid View Post
    This would not surprise me. If she is nice and stuff why would he not want her? The amount of people with a great character is really small, so it's almost impossible to find someone with a perfect character and a perfect body.
    Looking really good maybe leads to being superficial so someone who looks good is even more unlikely to be really nice and deep or whatever. And being a good person is way more important than looking good. Your body decays with the years, but your personality can grow.

...or he is just a guy who wants to have sex with random people and she was good enough, I don't know... :x

Hy Worgenyte.

Hy Hunty.
    Why are people bringing in personality when it comes to casual sex? We're not talking about a long-term relationship here. O_o

We live in a world where rubbers haven't been invented.
    Nah, but rubbers slip. I'd rather just know my partner is disease free.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are people bringing in personality when it comes to casual sex? We're not talking about a long-term relationship here. O_o
    Because even in casual encounters, crazy bitches can be crazy bitches?

Welp, okay then.

Hah, this is hilarious though, because rumours about it are spreading like crazy. Apparently there may have been another guy involved.
    Oh drama, how I adore you.

Deleted
    I just considered both. You didn't give much information in the first place. And if I was into casual sex, I would still prefer someone who is not a total bitch.

If it's just sex without getting to know each other in any way than the body wins, but this only works in a brothel.

Because. Why do you even need a pick-up line if its all about looks anyways? Might aswell walk up to any girl in the place and ask her if she wants to get humped.

Also, beauty in the eye of the beholder and such things.

Maybe she told him she'd do special things with him?

Pheromones. The less attractive woman seduced the male with her personalititties!

Meh.

+ 15.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2013/wha...perhero-style/
    Lul this is brilliant.

Hmm, time to decide what of my clothes I like least and which I can cover in fake blood and acrylic paint..

Why did I even scroll through that entire article? I just grab the nearest pants and the shirt that happens to be on top of the pile. And that's when I actually need to leave the house.