Smile what is after haste breakpoint 9778 for affliction?

Hey guys, i have been looking ard the forum but i couldnt find an answer for this.
    I have totally reforged, regemmed to haste from mastery to just slightly over 9778 haste as affliction..

So my question is, what is the next haste breakpoints after that? I've seen top warlocks at 13k haste ratings..so i'm not sure what is going on.

many thanks in advanced!
    Last edited by lifetapaz; 2013-04-15 at 02:51 AM.

13,737 (Corruption) and 13,157 (Agony) Are probably what you're seeing.

Deleted
    as affliction there is always another breakpoint to reach.

Deleted
    13737 (Corruption) covers 12439 (UA) and 13157 (Agony) with 5% raidhaste. This is the BP you'd go for at high end gear levels. I am wondering, though, if the 12574 UA breakpoint (Heroism + Raidhaste) would be something worth considering with the legendary meta gem.

Breakpoints are overrated, with Pandemic and Malefic Grasp channeling, just focus everything on Haste, will worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Breakpoints are overrated, with Pandemic and Malefic Grasp channeling, just focus everything on Haste, will worth it.
    Depends on what you're doing. If you're dotting alot of adds and would like for those dots to last their maximum duration with maximum potency, then a breakpoint and rest into mastery is the way to go...
    But full haste until 14000ish is perfectly viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Depends on what you're doing. If you're dotting alot of adds and would like for those dots to last their maximum duration with maximum potency, then a breakpoint and rest into mastery is the way to go...
    But full haste until 14000ish is perfectly viable.
    Indeed, Full Haste build is perfect at Single Target, at Multi-target you will lose some dps, but since caps are important to MT too, the lost won't be that much.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Indeed, Full Haste build is perfect at Single Target, at Multi-target you will lose some dps, but since caps are important to MT too, the lost won't be that much.
    How much Mastery would you say is worth dipping below? I've seen the number 5500 dropped a lot but I don't see a definitive reason for this.