1. #1
    The Patient keqe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    270

    I still can't post links

    I have posted more than 15 times (not spam posts, maybe not just very constructive) and still can't post links.

    Any idea?

  2. #2
    If i remember correct the post count doesn't "count" in the off-topic forum thats atleast if i remember correct. so you will need forum posts that doesn't exist in the Off-Topic Forums.

    Thats if my memory serves me correct.

  3. #3
    The Patient keqe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    270
    Okay, thanks

    Haste cap for a brewmaster

  4. #4
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,591
    It can take a while for the system to update. Give it ~10 minutes and it will hopefully work.
    Last edited by Migari; 2013-04-15 at 10:48 AM.
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  5. #5
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,544
    Quote Originally Posted by idioten View Post
    If i remember correct the post count doesn't "count" in the off-topic forum thats atleast if i remember correct. so you will need forum posts that doesn't exist in the Off-Topic Forums.

    Thats if my memory serves me correct.

    it should do, sometimes new accounts need to be verified by a mod i think though. posts don't count in the fun stuff forums, but off-topic forums should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    it should do, sometimes new accounts need to be verified by a mod i think though. posts don't count in the fun stuff forums, but off-topic forums should be fine.
    i see, guess i mixed the fun stuff and offtopic abit

    Now i know thats the fun stuff doesn't count !

    Thanks Chef Kitten !

  7. #7
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    13,325
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    I have posted more than 15 times (not spam posts, maybe not just very constructive) and still can't post links.

    Any idea?
    Also just as an FYI, you can report your post and ask a mod to turn your links into links. We're happy to help.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxSimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarma

  8. #8
    Moderator Splenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your coffee.
    Posts
    3,623
    To clarify, only Fun Stuff and Chat Zone have post count disabled. Any other boards will boost your post count.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Trixie for World Domination)
    A (Sensational™)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    To clarify, only Fun Stuff and Chat Zone have post count disabled. Any other boards will boost your post count.
    I thought the recruitment forums didn't increase your post count either?

  10. #10
    Miss Doctor Lady Bear Sunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    15,036
    Fun Stuff, Chat Zone, and Guild Recruitment, yeah.

    Also, it's probably obvious, but deleted posts don't count.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •