Easiest and fastest professions that's good for melee?

Hey guys, i'm 90 with my warrior now, and im going to do only PvP (arenas).

What is the best profession for warriors in arena? I don't have plently of gold, so i thought maybe BS+mining? but then I have to get rid of mining or BS and get like engineering or something else? Doesn't that require A LOT of time?

Deleted
    If you are a PvPer , then mining is your best option , the stamina is really good . As for the second proffesion I would get JC since you can make a fair amount of gold from it(BS is also good).

Leveling proffesions is really easy nowadays . You can get at 600 in a few hours without much effort .

10+ Year Old Account
    Blacksmithing will give you 2 gem slots that will let you slot in whatever you want, resi, Pvp power, main stat, secondary stat, so BS is good. I'd use mining to fuel your BS leveling, then look up a good guide that shows you what you'll need to level Engineering and then mine & smelt everything you will need to level Engineering. Then when you are dead certain you are ready to level Engineering you can drop Mining and level Engi with the mats you gathered.

And then when you got that done I'd get to working on a Mining alt a.s.a.p. cause when next expansion hits you'll need TONS and TONS of ore, and will have no char to get it. Since you have no gold, you'll most definitely need a Miner at that time, or not have up to date professions.

going to agree with BS/mining for pvp

Deleted
    Your best choice for arenas is definitely BS and Engineering, since BS grants you the stats most needed (PvP power/resilience, depending on your comp) and Engineering provides a strong dps boost (macro your gloves to cooldowns). I raised BS to max in one day using the new ghost iron bar leveling system, which is the fastest way if you have gold to spare.
    Now if you don't have the gold to level BS with ghost iron bars, you should indeed first take mining to get all the required materials for both BS and Engineering. On a side note, stamina is one of the most useless stats for any warrior, be it prot or arms, so be sure to switch from Mining to Engineering once you've gathered your mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    If you are a PvPer , then mining is your best option , the stamina is really good . As for the second proffesion I would get JC since you can make a fair amount of gold from it(BS is also good).

Leveling proffesions is really easy nowadays . You can get at 600 in a few hours without much effort .
    Not at all

Mining is a pretty blah profession, the stamina in PvP doesn't even come on the same wavelink as the extra gem slot from BS/tinkers from eng.

Jc/bs/ench/tailor/eng are your best bets

with bs/ench/eng being your even better bets if you can level them, they are all pretty expensive to level on most server ( leveling enchanting 1-600 for ench, from what i have seen on many servers, usually costs about 16-20k)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    Not at all

Mining is a pretty blah profession, the stamina in PvP doesn't even come on the same wavelink as the extra gem slot from BS/tinkers from eng.

Jc/bs/ench/tailor/eng are your best bets

with bs/ench/eng being your even better bets if you can level them, they are all pretty expensive to level on most server ( leveling enchanting 1-600 for ench, from what i have seen on many servers, usually costs about 16-20k)
    The OP said that he doesn't have much gold , so mining is the best way to make some . Didn't mean to say that mining is the best prof for pvp.