Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I loved cata healing because that is when i started healing .
    I never liked spaming of healing spells i had tried in WOTLK .

Cata brought conservation and More management.

Fireland to Ds was my best healing period.

Entire server was running with T13 Heroic / T13 and i was still with my 4set T12 Heroic fireland set which has some awesome bonus to mana and Swiftmend.

Now in MOP :

Druids are fine but other healers are too OP and better .
    Its like why take druids if others can perform better .

I know every healer has a patch like shaman had those days where people just ignored them in Cata until DS and its happening to druids
    now .

I also hate DS because OP holy radiance and Shaman Rain just made many resto druids quit or stand by in many Heroic progress .
    I mop i see very few good resto druids compare to numbers we had last .

Sorry for going bit off topic in end but i just had to say .
    Last edited by nooty; 2013-05-06 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    It cannot be balanced if you want to have those gimmicks. One class is the king at something => that class is (by far) the best at that thing.
    This is just my personal opinion, but I think that the people who really miss those gimmicks, are people who were not good enough players to be brought in without them. At the moment your own skill and dedication decides if you are in the guild you want to; not the class. I think that is by far the better design!
    You're right - I wrote that poorly. I meant "imbalanced" specifically with respect to having multiple classes that were theoretically the top DPS classes that weren't even close. I'm referring to Shadowbolt spam compared to the weakness of Mages in Sunwell, for example. In PvE, I think I'd honestly rather play a game where the classes aren't all on a level playing field, but bring uniquely essential roles to the table (as Shadow Priests did as mana batteries). I understand why that's not the philosophy anymore, and that's fine, but I miss it a bit.