Glyph of Stampede

Is this viable to use now, or is it still bad to use because of the cd of rabid? Haven't found updated information yet.

it was fixed a while ago.. you can use it now.. the pet copies will spawn with fresh rabid cd's..

Just note Rullis that in a PVE environment you probably don't want to glyph this. Also, don't use a cat if your only mastery buff is from a paladin. It seems to override this, and then you have no mastery buff 2-3 minutes into the fight, unless they fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Just note Rullis that in a PVE environment you probably don't want to glyph this. Also, don't use a cat if your only mastery buff is from a paladin. It seems to override this, and then you have no mastery buff 2-3 minutes into the fight, unless they fixed it.
    I need to use a wolf for crit in our raid, since we don't have that otherwise. The reason I want to use the glyph is because I'm planning on swapping to a cunning pet in a few fights since we are starting to do some heroics. Thank you , though!

And thanks for the answer, Saoron.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    I need to use a wolf for crit in our raid, since we don't have that otherwise. The reason I want to use the glyph is because I'm planning on swapping to a cunning pet in a few fights since we are starting to do some heroics. Thank you , though!

And thanks for the answer, Saoron.
    why are you swapping to a cunning pet for heroics?

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselHunter View Post
    why are you swapping to a cunning pet for heroics?
    Just swapping fast for the roar of sacrifice and then switching back to the ferocity was the plan if it's needed.