Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Yep, they were not sent next day air. It's either planned to be part of the marathon attack or a coincidence. But, it was not inspired by the marathon.
    I am willing to bet Obama gets death threats and poisoned letters all the time, goes with the job. It's like how our PM David Cameron gets two turds a week mailed to him, what I really want to know is who is sending the other one?

I was planning on going down to the Spy Museum this weekend, but now...nope. The hysteria is going to be getting out of hand.

http://fox2now.com/2013/04/17/senate...cious-package/

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I am willing to bet Obama gets death threats and poisoned letters all the time, goes with the job. It's like how our PM David Cameron gets two turds a week mailed to him, what I really want to know is who is sending the other one?
    You're so funny Rich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he really now? That's kinda funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I was planning on going down to the Spy Museum this weekend, but now...nope. The hysteria is going to be getting out of hand.

http://fox2now.com/2013/04/17/senate...cious-package/
    This will not effect most people outside emotional damage. People need to continue their lives as normal.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I posted about 5 min after the report went up by AP. The latter sent to Obama, was not the same one sent to McCaskill. There should be more details now.
    They sent one to McCaskill? She's my senator and she's a moron, but killing her might be going a little too far. She's an authoritarian liberal who has supported the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, NDAA, the Patriot Act, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Daishi View Post
    They sent one to McCaskill? She's my senator and she's a moron, but killing her might be going a little too far. She's an authoritarian liberal who has supported the Federal Assault Weapons Ban, NDAA, the Patriot Act, etc.
    Kinda contradicting yourself a little there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a coincidence. When the alert popped I assumed it was related, but other than timing, nothing is saying they are.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Can you stop politicizing this? Please? Start a different thread if you want.
    I never politicized this, it's you liberals who are accusing conservatives of being responsible for this.

This will not effect most people outside emotional damage. People need to continue their lives as normal.
    That's not what I was referring to. I won't be surprised to see a lot of "suspicious" package evacuations and other such things going on over the next few weeks. Dealing with that on top of the already terrible mass transit in the District...no thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A little too far? I'm not into harming those I disagree with. In light of this thread, death being a 'little too far' just because you disagree, is in bad taste.

Kinda contradicting yourself a little there.
    Not really, it's in line with liberal Democrats supporting all kinds of other authoritarian legislation, including the three bills I mentioned. So-called "liberals" in the United States are the anti-thesis of liberalism.

I never politicized this, it's you liberals
    No, you're not politicizing at all.

A little too far? I'm not into harming those I disagree with. In light of this thread, death being a 'little too far' just because you disagree, is in bad taste.
    She has frequently violated the Constitution and has opposed freedom, such people are unworthy of life, let alone public office.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never politicized this, it's you liberals who are accusing conservatives of being responsible for this.
    No one is doing this other than you. I am not a liberal and have never accused anyone of this. In fact, I'm trying to get some levity so people don't blame groups. Me 'liberals' are trying to post articles that could be or seem related the story. Quote me blaming conservatives, because if you can't, you are clearly here to do nothing but be politically polarizing. Which is abhorrent in your death being a 'little too much' comment, Obama killing 6 year old all the time and completely tasteless to do so in this thread. If your attempt is to avoid slandering conservatives, I would recommend claiming you are a liberal instead.
    Last edited by Felya; 2013-04-17 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well they are fascist. They're certainly not conservative.
    Liberals are communists.

I can make unsubstantiated claims as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile conservatives are using the Boston bombings as a reason to convince people to buy gold. Yeah. Dang liberals for using statistics to formulate a hypothesis.

10+ Year Old Account
    She has frequently violated the Constitution and has opposed freedom, such people are unworthy of life, let alone public office.
    Tasteless and abhorrent... You know why people have the opinion you are disagreeing with of conservatives? Because people like you say the above crap, while claiming to be conservative. We are discussing an act if violence, where the perpetrator/s found people unworthy of life. Levity... Please...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, it's in line with liberal Democrats supporting all kinds of other authoritarian legislation, including the three bills I mentioned. So-called "liberals" in the United States are the anti-thesis of liberalism.
    Oh, you mean like how the NDAA was written by a democrat and a republican?

No one is doing this other than you. I am not a liberal and have never accused anyone of this. In fact, I'm trying to get some levity so people don't blame groups. Me 'liberals' are trying to post articles that could be or seem related the story. Quote me blaming conservatives, because if you can't, you are clearly here to do nothing but be politically polarizing. Which is abhorrent in your death being a little too much, Obama killing 6 year old all the time and completely tasteless to do so in this thread. If your attempt is to avoid slandering conservatives, I would recommend claiming you are a liberal instead.
    I posted that in response to someone who said that liberals WEREN'T politicizing the crisis, when in fact they were. I were countering an incorrect statement with facts. I don't see how that is politicizing anything, it's not as if I accusing Occupy Wall Street of being responsible. However, prominent liberals have directly accused conservatives and the Tea Party of being responsible, without any evidence. Whether you like it or not, this has happened and I have merely combated this misinformation.

I'm sorry for calling you a "liberal," it was an honest mistake and I hope you didn't take offense. I honestly thought you might be a "liberal" based on what your post said, please forgive me?