Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    The MIT officer that was shot last night have lost his life 2 other officer shot as well * but no connection the boston explosion *

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2013/c...lled-0419.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    That's cause the media likes to make stuff up.
    The Media honestly doesn't know, hence why they're focusing on his past.

And AGAIN: They are in Watertown.

As I said about 6 hours ago The Suspect is about to experience the Wrath of God.

As I said a little while ago you know some of them are enjoying the hunt.

The way they're talking reminds me of Raid Chatter on Vent xD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Bostonian in Brisbane Australia /

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Literally cannot believe they are chasing a kid around who is armed and dangerous, my god he's only 19......some guy was being interviewed said he went to school with him and said he was an "angel", can't somehow comprehend this "angel" being able to use bombs/weapons etc.....but yeah that's what we're being told...
    Always be scared of those who are the most silent ones. Barking dogs never bite...

Deleted
    Just heard .40 Caliber round, have they found his hideout?

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois
    Literally cannot believe they are chasing a kid around who is armed and dangerous, my god he's only 19......some guy was being interviewed said he went to school with him and said he was an "angel", can't somehow comprehend this "angel" being able to use bombs/weapons etc.....but yeah that's what we're being told...
    Lucifer was also an angel
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    I didn't bring it up ..the guy I'm replying to did. Notice how I said "lets not go there". Jeez...
    Which just makes me realize that me responding to you makes me no better than you. I can control my self replying, even if I cannot control the poster I reply to you. I hope that one day you can come to this realization as well. I apologize to everyone in thread for having a tendency to do that.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    shots fired according to the scanner if i heard right

Not so hard to believe if you've experienced the culture he comes from. 19 years old means 19 years of mind-warping indoctrination.

Deleted
    They have swept half of the area, bloody hell thats quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JakDac View Post
    Bostonian in Brisbane Australia /
    Be happy to be there. The city is in lockdown. Just make sure your loved ones are safe. Good luck!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    edit : maybe not

Two sisters, Bella and Amina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Not so hard to believe if you've experienced the culture he comes from. 19 years old means 19 years of mind-warping indoctrination.
    Yeah, American culture. He's been in the US for the past decade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are they supposed to do? Take a break and resume looking for the needle in the haystack later?

Deleted
    So is he in a building or is he driving a CRV? wtf

One dorm at Zoo Mass Dartmouth being evacuated.

UMass Dartmouth press release: UMass Dartmouth campus closed

UMass Dartmouth has learned that a person being sought in connection with the Boston Marathon bombing has been identified as a student registered at UMass Dartmouth.

The campus is closed.

Individuals on campus should shelter in place unless instructed otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Again, they confirmed that the car was @ their residence, that they have swept already

Deleted
    Just to clarify on the round they found, they found it in pristine condition and were trying to work out how it got there, they said it was similar to the rounds they were using.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    They probably aren't sure and are tracking more than one lead.