1. #4361
    They already talking about replacing officers. Man time to send in a drone into the boat.

  2. #4362
    Moderator aiko-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    5,549
    "Negative movement, negative movement. He's on his back"

    Is what I think I heard, kinda static-y
    Do you play SimCity 5? Come join us on the MMO Champion Regions!
    My Origin friends list is full but hit me up by PM if you want to build a city with me.

  3. #4363
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurabolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,006
    They are def trying to take him alive.

    "He's on his back. No Movement."

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    They already talking about replacing officers. Man time to send in a drone into the boat.

    They've been rotating personnel all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    World of Warcraft has been played by so many people that it's hard to get a reliable source of new players into the game. Add to that a toxic community that expects perfection out of people who have never played and you have a recipe for decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Only one faction receiving something completely new? Absolutely not going to happen. The QQ is so massive it will break the QQ Pillar in the Elemental Plane of QQ and unleash Kiukiuwing, the Aspect of QQs.

  4. #4364
    Mechagnome Raidboss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Outlands
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    can someone post a link of where to listen to this? I only saw some news feeds that was just doing interviews and crap.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

  5. #4365
    Chechen? Can't please USA invade this little shithole and flatten it completely? Please?

    Oh, who am I kidding, considering they've sponsored it when it was "officially" against Russia, just as they've sponsored pretty much every other muslim pigfuckers that latter came to bite them in the ass.

  6. #4366
    Suspect died of old age.

  7. #4367
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    They've been rotating personnel all day.
    Yeah I know but who would want to be replaced in the heat of the moment.

  8. #4368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yeah I know but who would want to be replaced in the heat of the moment.
    Maybe the guys rotating out didn't need any loot.

    (ok ok, sorry, done with WoW jokes).
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.
    Potato.

  9. #4369
    Bloodsail Admiral Aurabolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,006
    Negotiator's on the scene. Looks like he wants to surrender hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Maybe the guys rotating out didn't need any loot.

    (ok ok, sorry, done with WoW jokes).
    No no it helps ^_^

    And yeah one can easily compare this to a a Raid Boss only this one is serverwide and cross-faction xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    World of Warcraft has been played by so many people that it's hard to get a reliable source of new players into the game. Add to that a toxic community that expects perfection out of people who have never played and you have a recipe for decline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amry View Post
    Only one faction receiving something completely new? Absolutely not going to happen. The QQ is so massive it will break the QQ Pillar in the Elemental Plane of QQ and unleash Kiukiuwing, the Aspect of QQs.

  10. #4370
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Suspect died of old age.
    And the rest of humanity died in front of their televisions watching and waiting for something to blow up.

  11. #4371
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yeah I know but who would want to be replaced in the heat of the moment.
    That's why, get too keyed up and might make a mistake, best to keep folks fresh. Especially if you're staring through a scope.

  12. #4372
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Negotiator's on the scene. Looks like he wants to surrender hopefully.
    Or he's dead and they haven't figured it out.

  13. #4373
    I think the people getting rotated in are FBI guys. I heard something about giving it over to the bureau - possible a negotiator ?

  14. #4374
    Herald of the Titans starkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Planet Caravan
    Posts
    2,905
    Negotiator : what do u need son
    Bomber : water and lots of it
    You are lying! I never hit you! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

  15. #4375
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Maybe the guys rotating out didn't need any loot.

    (ok ok, sorry, done with WoW jokes).
    Good one hehe. I guess they really want him a live. I wish we could hear the negotiation at least.

  16. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Especially if you're staring through a scope.
    Nah, I played metal gear. That's what lorazepam is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is frankly, really god damn fucking stupid.
    Potato.

  17. #4377
    negotiations could take hours

  18. #4378
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Negotiator : what do u need son
    Bomber : water and lots of it
    Isnt he supoosed to be in a boat?

  19. #4379
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    And the rest of humanity died in front of their televisions watching and waiting for something to blow up.
    To show my age, all I could think of was the OJ Simpson "car chase".

  20. #4380
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    damn, thought you was going to say there is a video to all of this!
    Well the news has footage of a bunch of police standing around outside the house if you find that interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    They already talking about replacing officers. Man time to send in a drone into the boat.
    Nah, I want them to get him alive to see if anyone else was involved.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •