Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    What did the buddies have to do with the bombing?
    Destroying evidence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22370695

Hey guys, i havnt followed the details on this in a week or two.. Has a video EVER surfaced of them planting a bomb like the FBI told us?

All i have seen are pics of them at the bombing.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    What did they have to do with the bombing?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again. What did they have to do with the bombing. Destroying evidence took place after the bombing.

lol belf beat me to it. ^

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    Hey guys, i havnt followed the details on this in a week or two.. Has a video EVER surfaced of them planting a bomb like the FBI told us?

Any evidence of that type will not be released until trial.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post

All I've seen are pictures of the supposed black backpack which they used to transport the bomb. That and the mangled cooking pot. Don't know how that proves anything, though.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    What did they have to do with the bombing?
    Again. What did they have to do with the bombing. Destroying evidence took place after the bombing.

lol belf beat me to it. ^

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 07:35 PM ----------

Any evidence of that type will not be released until trial.
    What? So is the link between the planting the bomb, and destroying the evidence of what was used to make the bomb too tenuous for you to comprehend?

Were not talking 6 degrees of separation here, they destroyed evidence that could have lead to an arrest, and did not report them as possible suspects. I don't see what the problem is, they are not being charged with the actual bombing.

What? So is the link between the planting the bomb, and destroying the evidence of what was used to make the bomb too tenuous for you to comprehend?

Were not talking 6 degrees of separation here, they destroyed evidence that could have lead to an arrest, and did not report them as possible suspects. I don't see what the problem is, they are not being charged with the actual bombing.
    Exactly. So I ask again, what did they have to do with the bombing?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account

Follow the conversation.

I responded to a person stating that the INS is "costing us american lives." This statement implies that the bombers buddies engaged in actions that, if prevented, could have saved American lives (thought I'm sure chadwix will try to walk back from that).

Since the buddies were not involved in the actual bombing, stopping their actions would not have saved "American lives." That's the point.

8 years in prison for throwing away a backpack, happens every day. No correlation here...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    8 years in prison for throwing away a backpack, happens every day. No correlation here...
    Is this you admitting that you were wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're expecting too much.

Its impossible for you to not understand this, you gotta be trying hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    How do people this dumb get elected?
    She is not dumb. Dumb people are those who believe in so said mainstream media.

(1) If Tsarnaev brothers’ parent were not in Russia so they could speak out something un-censored, then the story government tell you will be thoroughly a different one.

Monday, 22 April 2013 18:00
    Russian FSB Reportedly Contacted FBI About Tamerlan Tsarnaev

According to CBS, the FBI initially denied contacting Tsarnaev, but this apparently changed after his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, said they had contacted her son in an interview with Russia Today (RT).

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...erlan-tsarnaev
    (2) Since this a framed case, Tsarnaev brother have to be dead.

On 4/19, Dzhokhar was arrested and was said in a serious condition. His brother Tamerlan was dead.

On 4/21, Boston Marathon bombing suspect remains in hospital, unable to speak, was hinted might be dead any time.

“By Svea Herbst-Bayliss Reuters – Sun, Apr 21, 2013

Tsarnaev was shot in the throat and had tongue damage, said a source close to the investigation, speaking on condition of anonymity.

“We don’t know if we’ll ever be able to question the individual,” Menino told ABC’s “This Week” program. He did not elaborate.

http://news.yahoo.com/boston-maratho...031410096.html
    From 4/19 to 4/23, the brothers’ parents aggressively accused it’s a framed case and believe Tamerlan still alive.

“MOTHER OF BOMBING SUSPECTS: My Sons Would Never Do This And My Older Son Is Still Alive

Michael Kelley|Apr. 23, 2013,
    http://www.businessinsider.com/bosto...#ixzz2RJfUxsbf
    On 4/23, US said Dzhokhar was in fair condition.
    “Boston bombing suspect cites U.S. wars as motivation, officials say
    By Scott Wilson, Greg Miller and Sari Horwitz,
    From his hospital bed, where he is now listed in fair condition, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has acknowledged his role in planting the explosives near the marathon finish line on April 15, the officials said. The first successful large-scale bombing in the post-Sept. 11, 2001, era, the Boston attack killed three people and wounded more than 250 others.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...70e_story.html
    4/24,
    “Now officials claim Boston bombing suspect was NOT armed in boat showdown - despite police account of firefight and him 'shooting himself'

Officials now claim that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed as he hid in boat in Watertown
    Contradicts Boston Police Commissioner's account of hour-long firefight with Tsarnaev
    New York Times said M4 rifle had been found on boat
    Police sources suggested Tsarnaev shot himself onboard
    By Associated Press and Daily Mail Reporter
    , 24 April 2013
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2RViUlSlA
    It’s easy to tell the difference of “armed” or “un-armed”, “fair condition” or “serious condition”, yet it took five days (4/19 to 4/24) for the government and media to correct. It seems a secret deal has been reached. Either between the Feds and Tsarnaev brothers’ parents or the Russian government. (So the voice of parents was silenced) Dzhokhar’s life is held to exchange his parents’ silence. So now you can only discuss which cemetery will Tamerlan’s corpse go.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-05-21 at 08:53 PM.

Where the blood came from. Bleeding lady.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-06-23 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, blood is messy shit. Try to paint a house without getting a single drop on you, and then imagine painting that house with explosions, missing limbs, and no paint brushes.
    The blood on her face and hands probably isn't even hers. As her hand doesn't look like it is actually wounded, maybe just some blistering from burns.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2013-06-23 at 12:25 AM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Since this has only been resurrected time and again for conspiracy stuff, I'm just going to close it.