Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Actually, if they remove the stupid rage cost (which is a core problem with ER), it will be much better to use it as "OH SHIT" button, because on live you often find yourself without enough amount of rage to shield yourself+ER
    ER isn't really a "oh shit" button, else it wouldn't have 1min cd.
    It's easy to include ER in a cd rotation and it's great that way.
    I mean, in fight where survival matters, I know exactly when I want to use ER and I can save Berserker Rage consequently.

Like, against WotE it was very nice to always have Demoralizing shout or ER up each time you were actually tanking.

Deleted
    Sounds like you need to reroll healer given how many shits you give about heals!

Harharhar.

No but really, why are you so enraged when you use second wind on live?

Deleted
    Well that change doesn't make it any less useless than it was, but it is a step in the right direction. If they made it 10+10%, and 15+15 while enraged, and possibly something like "actives defense stance when used" it might be actually good, because you could counter those damn openers. Impending victory should just heal for 20% without rage cost.

I haven't used Enraged Regeneration at all since MoP, and even prior to the expansion I barely used it.

So long as Second Wind gives the 3% heal, it'll always be the winner. Generally speaking however, there seems to be some belief that Warriors can/should be as self-sufficient as the likes of Paladins/Rogues and other melee. Whether they should or not is debatable, but as it currently stands they seem to require either healing or off-healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz015 View Post
    If they removed PvP, they'd remove half of their game. Trust me. The PvP Community is bigger than it looks like. Atleast now with fckin raidfinder shitting on content. Zero dedication whatsoever to experience endgame content. Without PvP I'd never play this game.
    Half the game you say ? When the raiding population only makes up around 30% of the game, you believe PvP makes up 50% ?

buff the heal and make it usable when im stunned and i would take it over sw in pvp., also lower the cooldown to 40-45 seconds. but if i cant use it while im deeped or kidneyed there is no point in taking it over the only heal i will get in a hard switch.

if you think about all the self healing we did lose we took a pretty big hit in the self heals department.

we used to have second wind / blood craze / ER / victory rush all baked in.

now we have victory rush and second wind which only now works below 30%, which isnt very viable in any scenario seeing as almost every class has some form of execute.
    Last edited by kaganpwnz; 2013-04-16 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this. Rant threads, especially rage-y rant threads aren't allowed here. If you'd like to discuss this change, you can discuss it in a civil manner in a new thread.