Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Both factions have good reasons to go after Garrosh. It's really hard to say who's suffered more. Garrosh has done some major damage to Alliance, starting with Ashenvale and then the late bombing of Theramore. For the Horde he's causing mass of dissension amongst the people he's supposed to be leading and protecting. That's not the horde these factions originally joined in the past. Change is inevitable, yes, but to the degree Garrosh did was unnecessary. That coupled with turning on the trolls... *shrug*

Both sides seem to be neck and neck to me, and either way, both sides will be involved in killing him. It would be better if Blizz could figure out a way so that the killing blow came from a combined attacked from at least on person on either side, if not more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    okay, seeing as jaina has already had her revenge for theramore on the sureavers so she s out, garroshg already killed anduin and voljin so that means it must be ILLIDAN! From Wowpedia: "Recently, suspicious activity has started showing up in the Chasm in form of Dark Shaman obedient to unknown force." Sounds like Illidian IMO, the dark shaman are preparing to ressurect him from the twisting nether beneath Orgrimmar itself! When Garroshg reaches 10% he will bladestorm and knock everyone to walls, hope looks grim,until earth rattles and Illidan emerhge from RFC. Garroshg turns to contront him but Illidan yell YOU are not prepared! and slays Garroshg freeing horde from the sha curse. Grom's spirit possess Thrall and crown Illidan Stormrage new warchief FOR THE HORDE!
    So touching story ! <3 And after that Illidan will marry Tyrande ( after she realizes that Malfurion is an Half animal idiot, who looks like chicken) and Alliance and Horde will live happily ever after.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Neither faction deserves it, otherwise they would have ended him a long time ago... No this is a kill to be taken on by the lord of all things justice. The one who was thought to be dead until found recently on pandaria (where he was thought to be dead again) but most certainly isn't. The one... The only... The king of improv. MR SMITE!!!!
    As both the Horde, and Alliance are on their knees with Garrosh and his new demon allies behind him, Mr Smite will charge through the entirety of Org (literally smashing through walls) leaving a blood trail of Kor'kron and goblin in his wake to get to Garrosh. As he comes upon Garrosh he will leap into the air and as he brings down his new legendary weapon "The improvisor" he will scream "I told you landlubbers I would improvise!!" and Garrosh will be crushed and simultaneously exploded into a thousand pieces. With the deed done, Mr Smite will walk away with his head held high knowing that he has succeeded in his destiny and that he can now return home.

On a completely unrelated note, the next expansion will include a new lvl 95 heroic 5 man dungeon 'The deadmines'.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    He won't die, he will escape with 1% health and yell how much of a setback it was, etc.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

For all Garrosh has done to the Alliance, we deserve it. Varian will finish him off. This is his time.

Im torn(and play both factions equally)

On one hand Garrosh destroyed a whole human kingdom, waged more war in Ashenvale and the barrens, nearly killed our prince, and is trashing the shit out of a planet hes not even from.

Then on the other hand Garrosh has made us do terrible things, has been a terrible leader who survives by story armor, escalated the war with the Alliance in a time we should have banded together, and considers everyone disposable tools.

I feel tho that if the Horde does get the kill then the war has gotta end otherwise we wont end up learning from our mistakes and end up just repeating our mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    For all Garrosh has done to the Alliance, we deserve it. Varian will finish him off. This is his time.
    I wouldn't be surprised if all of the powerhouse characters were dropped down to near death by some type of power that Garrosh releases, leaving Anduin (who is wholly ignored and underestimated by Garrosh because of his apparent weakness) there to land the killing blow on Garrosh as he's about to kill Varian or Thrall.

As for who deserves it more, I'd say the Alliance. It may be the Horde's mess, but the Alliance had to put up with everything war that Garrosh has attempted. It's only fitting that they get to redeem the lives of their fallen by killing the one who ordered the attacks.

so this thread started adn keep trying to point to the alliance crying out lod "we got mana bombeeed we deserve to kill garrosh!" seriously enough of your rants speaking of horde like if it were evil. lorewise it would be voljin and lorthemar going on a civil war to kill garrosh.
    seriously most allianc eplayers just look like little kids 2my brother got a big toy i deserve a bigger one!!! waaaaaa waaaaa!"

now to the person who started the thread yes you florena, you started asking who dervers it? then said alliance does, but instea dof listenign to peoples aopinions you kept bashin alliance deseves it to anyone not agreeing with you. dont start a thread if youre not up to a fair debate.

And i would be more interested on whats gonna wrathion and anduin gonna do with what it seems to be the real coming of the burning legion.

The alliance shouldn't get it. The horde should.

Who gets to dethrone Kim Jong? The koreans or the americans?

slime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaktor View Post
    The Horde rebellion is an indication of how wretched the Horde has become and I'd much rather have some Alliance "hero" get the lore kill than a sniveling backstabber from the horde camp.
    The Horde Rebellion is a sign that the division which Garrosh created amongst the Horde races is finally falling apart, and unifying the Horde (in a general sense) towards removing that idiot from power. Then again, I suppose that's why the thought of the Rebellion and the Horde getting the kill bothers you so much. You want to see the Horde remain divided, and use it to secure a killing blow by way of taking Orgrimmar. Boo hoo. Feel happy you're even getting to take a shot at Garrosh at all, given that (frankly) the Horde should have already manned-up and taken out Garrosh, and elected a new Warchief instead*

*Provided you were dealing with beings of various levels of reasonable logic, and not the twisted nuttery of a lore Blizzard has cooked up to usher Thrall out of the Warchief's position on what appears to be a permanent basis

Seriously, I want Vol'jin to deliver that "arrow through Garrosh's black heart" that he promised SO MUCH that I will quite literally curse a blue-streak audible (and visible) from outer space if he doesn't get the chance to do so.

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    The Alliance taking down the former Warchief gone rogue? That would be an embarrassment, a complete disgrace to the Horde. We would have lost all honour and would have to "thank" the Alliance for removing our biggest obstacle in restoring the Horde to its former glory, while being without glory if it actually happens like this? It's a Catch 22 for the Horde if Varian, or Jaina, get the killing blow/credit.

There won't be a faction specific killing blow if Blizzard writers have a head on their shoulders, there'll be a form of cooperation by both factions at once. In the end, the result will be that the Horde announces a new Warchief and starts rebuilding Orgrimmar. I just don't see that happening like "Gee, thanks Varian. If you weren't here, gosh, we'd all be dead. Now this guy will be our new Warchief, thanks to you, so can we kindly ask you to bugger off so we can rebuild our capital and continue looting and pillaging your outposts?".
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-04-16 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    horde

it's our problem
    agree with this soo much

Quote Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    Pretty much.
    How is it your problem? What about Ashenvale and Theramore?

Still holding out for an alliance character to go bat shit crazy for us to kill aswell. Maybe Jaina half way through tries to nuke the city and the Horde/alliance have to put her down. This would be for a better theme, that both the alliance and horde have members who have gone to far and at the end. Thrall and Varian can agree they "BOTH" need to try harder make peace work, not just the Horde.

Well to cause some drama they could make the two factions work together and then have garrosh kill all the leaders and let the kill go to the heroes of both sides who ventured into ogrimmar to slay him. give some more credit to the players and not the major lore figures

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Alliance deserves it. Why? Simple, because otherwise this expansion will end as another Horde centric one. It would be shown that the Horde rebels were strong enough to fight against both the full might of the united Alliance and the superweapons of Garrosh and his goons, which would make the Alliance look like total wimps. So, for there to be any chance of Alliance redeem, the Alliance needs to get the kill as they deserve it.
    Idk WotLK felt extremely alliance centric. Like 99% of those argent npcs were humans.

Cata was all about Thrall (and very lame at that), further the horde airship actually got owned so lorewise it was the alliance military again that aided thrall and the dragons (and Ka'anu Reevs I guess).

So yes personally I think the horde forces actually deserve to be doing something for once.

The Horde

Because lets face it, he's destroying what they as a people stand for, and putting everything they hold and love at risk because of of his crazy. Let them decide the fate of their crazy Warhound.

We Alliance will get satisfaction knowing he was dealt with!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Still holding out for an alliance character to go bat shit crazy for us to kill aswell. Maybe Jaina half way through tries to nuke the city and the Horde/alliance have to put her down. This would be for a better theme, that both the alliance and horde have members who have gone to far and at the end. Thrall and Varian can agree they "BOTH" need to try harder make peace work, not just the Horde.
    Why the hell would the Alliance want to put down someone who tries to nuke a Horde city? I'm all up for that. Besides, you want to kill of the only character in the Alliance that isn't actually neutral?

Alliance deserves it, this is pretty elementary.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kill? The horde deserve it far more than the alliance.

The horde suffered betrayal and incredible losses. And while everyone turns against them, they are still trying to get back to their former glory, when the horde wasn't crumbling apart because of an incompetent leader!

The alliance doesn't deserve the kill. They are there, saying "they are bad so we should kill them", but completely forget that most of the horde is not this way. They can help, but it is not their job to kill him.