Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    The alliance shouldn't get it. The horde should.

Who gets to dethrone Kim Jong? The koreans or the americans?
    Who got to dethrone Saddam? Internal revolutions are a great idea, but very often have a ton of very significant outside help, without which they'd not get it done. Example: Colonial USA.

But I digress, this is a video game. Still, alliance deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    The Horde

Because lets face it, he's destroying what they as a people stand for, and putting everything they hold and love at risk because of of his crazy. Let them decide the fate of their crazy Warhound.

We Alliance will get satisfaction knowing he was dealt with!
    Patch 5.3 is the only time he is actually doing something bad for the Horde.

He is been fucking up the Alliance ever since Cataclysm started.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post
    Idk WotLK felt extremely alliance centric. Like 99% of those argent npcs were humans.
    Let alone having to stand Tirion and Bolvar be the ultimate heroes, or the damn Prince of Lordaeron goes evil bad guy story we all were force fed to experience through countless dialogues and quest sequences: "this cave is where Arthas ate his sandwiches, this is where he picked up his sword, this is where he burned some ships". Wrath definitely was Alliance focused. I'm not even talking about all the shit the Bronzebeard duo/trio have done, or all the crap about Kelthuzad being a former Dalaran Mage, or the new capital city being run by a council of 5 Humans and a Dragon...who looks like a Human. The Horde had almost not a single interesting storyline in Wrath. Yea, Thrall traveled across the new continent and we discovered the useless Taunka. Shit son.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2013-04-16 at 12:09 AM.

The Alliance has their reasons, but it would make much greater storytelling if it was the horde who got the job done. Having the alliance do the job is just too generic and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

I'd say he's been messing his own people about for a while now, it's true he has messed with us for longer, but If it were Varian that was in palce of Garrosh, wouldn't you as an Alliance player want to be the one to end it? For putting your whole way of life on the knifes edge?

We will still have plenty of tension with the Horde to fulfill our needs once Garrosh has been taken care of

Garrosh started to rip apart the Horde the very moment he sat under Mannoroth's bones.

He bickered with Vol'jin to the point where most of the Trolls just left the city, not soon forgetting the late leader of the Tauren, Cairne? Garrosh has been a menace for both factions, but realistically, most things that happened to the Alliance would've happened with or without Garrosh.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    The Alliance taking down the former Warchief gone rogue? That would be an embarrassment, a complete disgrace to the Horde. We would have lost all honour and would have to "thank" the Alliance for removing our biggest obstacle in restoring the Horde to its former glory, while being without glory if it actually happens like this? It's a Catch 22 for the Horde if Varian, or Jaina, get the killing blow/credit.

There won't be a faction specific killing blow if Blizzard writers have a head on their shoulders, there'll be a form of cooperation by both factions at once. In the end, the result will be that the Horde announces a new Warchief and starts rebuilding Orgrimmar. I just don't see that happening like "Gee, thanks Varian. If you weren't here, gosh, we'd all be dead. Now this guy will be our new Warchief, thanks to you, so can we kindly ask you to bugger off so we can rebuild our capital and continue looting and pillaging your outposts?".
    Cooperative killing blow would be the smartest way to go. Neither faction gets more attention for it. This was why I wasn't thrilled with Deathwing's kill. That also should have been a combined blow from both sides, not just Thrall shooting the Dragon Soul artifact(with the NOT chromatic dragon [google chromatus that's a real chromatic dragon] flying out of it) They were trying to make a lore heavy killing blow, so it should have been more than one person(not counting our heroes... 'cause you know we do all the work anyway XD), a COMBINED fight. I hope the Siege in general is a good cooperative(if tentative) fight. It sounds ridiculous I know, Horde and Alliance working together and all /sarcasm.

And since everyone's tossing their character preference, I'll toss a coop with Jaina and Vol'jin... not entirely sure how though at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Who got to dethrone Saddam? Internal revolutions are a great idea, but very often have a ton of very significant outside help, without which they'd not get it done. Example: Colonial USA.

But I digress, this is a video game. Still, alliance deserves it.

I never claimed the Horde rebellion doesn't need Alliance support. There's no doubting that, just like how the Alliance need to count on the Horde rebellion to stay true to their word.

But Garrosh has been terrorizing his own people as well as the Alliance waging war on the Horde. Most things Alliance players complain about would happen anyway without Garrosh's command. It could've just as easily been Saurfang the younger ordering the Elves to drop a mana bomb on Theramore, had he been given the title of Warchief.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    I'd say he's been messing his own people about for a while now, it's true he has messed with us for longer, but If it were Varian that was in palce of Garrosh, wouldn't you as an Alliance player want to be the one to end it? For putting your whole way of life on the knifes edge?

We will still have plenty of tension with the Horde to fulfill our needs once Garrosh has been taken care of
    That depens on what he would do if he went batshit insane.

I absolutely despised having a war with the Horde during Wrath and thought that everyone who wanted war didn't understand the actual point of having piece in the first place. But during Cata, and the events that transpired during Wolfheart and Tides of War, I have come to hate the Horde with passion. And that's all because Garrosh took over.

Silly poll. Horde, not even in question.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    But during Cata, and the events that transpired during Wolfheart and Tides of War, I have come to hate the Horde with passion.
    Maybe take a break for a while? Passionately hating videogame faction isn't healthy.

"Remember Theramore"

Alliance deserve it.

Is it too trite to think they might have it finish with, like, Baine and Varian in 2-player mode? A bit too "Scott Pilgrim"? You are blowing up, Garrosh. Right now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am an alliance player mostly and I hopethe horde(more specifically Vol'jin) gets the killing blow i wanna see his arrow pierce garrosh's heart!

Deleted
    Horde.

Because really it is our asshole, we need to be the ones to kill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the Alliance to get it.

I know the Horde will get it. More specifically, Thrall will get it. And then promptly kick the Alliance out of Orgrimmar without a word of thanks. Oh, and then the Horde wins every future encounter with the Alliance in the future.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Having to deal with this derp derp leader through all our questlines, I am so ready to off him.

In my eyes, the Alliance deserves the kill.

1) The Horde obviously isn't strong enough to do it alone, that's why they're asking the Alliance for aide in the first place.
    2) The Alliance has lost to the Horde since Cataclysm. Garrosh has gone out of his way to destroy not only people, but the way of life for the Alliance. He has pushed the Night Elves back, destroying their once noble lands. He's gutted them for his war efforts.
    3) Theramore. Mists of Pandaria pretty much has ignored that it ever happened. Essentially, it was in the book, but never really even talked about in game beyond the event. Such destruction merits retaliation.

The only thing Horde has is a nasty ass leader that tells them what to do. They don't even object, or if they do, carry out the orders anyway with no resistance. Not exactly warranting of anything in my eyes other then being destroyed along with their horrid leader. The best thing that could honestly happen is for the Alliance to just sit back, do nothing, and watch as the Horde destroys itself from within. Then, they should swoop in and clean up the rest of the trash left over.

I think both factions can make a pretty strong case for why they deserve the killing blow, which is why I think they should both get it.

I say have Varian and Vol'jin (or whoever the next Warchief will be) land mortal blows on Garrosh at more or less the same time. The Alliance gets their pound of flesh for Theramore, the Horde gets the honor of having participated in the death of their oppressor, everyone wins. Except Garrosh, he's too dead to win.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

if alliance do its more of a Alliance showing dominance towards horde (whichtheydont)

if horde kill him it's showing more of self dominance