Poll: Which faction deserves to kill Garrosh more?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i play on ally side, but honestly i think horde deserves to kill Garrosh, in fact he is ripping the horde apart.
    the alliance will be satisfied to take part in the action, but the score is for the horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde and Saurfang should be there to keep his promise and lop off Garrosh's head!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance doesn't have any kind of justifiable claim for the KB.
    Sure, there is a WAR going on, but to the best of my knowledge, Geneve is NOT located in Azeroth and thus, there are NO Geneve convention that ban nukes.. Garrosh is the leader of the nation(s) waging war on Alliance, and Theramore was an act of war, NOT genocide or terror. Therefore it doesn't make him a diret target AS SUCH!!

Horde, however... Garrosh killed Cairn.. He cages trolls.. He limits progreation of Forsaken.. He leaves Blood Elves to rot in Violet Citadel after Jaina shows her TRUE nature.. Goblins are all but slaves for him by now, as he pretty much have Gallywix's nuts in a vice..

Alliance have ZERO claim or killing Garrosh, Horde have MANY!!
    Alliance should just feel priviledged, that we allow them to have first row seats to OUR show..

PS, I hope we get a filler-raid after SoO, where we kill Jaina and Varian.. I doubt it, but one can always hope..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-04-16 at 05:54 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Gamon. You know it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh basically nuked Theramore and tried to assassinate the Prince. The Alliance definitely deserves revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I want the Alliance to get it.

I know the Horde will get it. More specifically, Thrall will get it. And then promptly kick the Alliance out of Orgrimmar without a word of thanks. Oh, and then the Horde wins every future encounter with the Alliance in the future.
    Don't be melodramatic. At the end of all of this, the Alliance is more unified than ever, and the Horde had to go through a civil war. In my book, that counts as a major Alliance victory, more so than any individual battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Alliance doesn't have any kind of justifiable claim for the KB.
    Sure, there is a WAR going on, but to the best of my knowledge, Geneve is NOT located in Azeroth and thus, there are NO Geneve convention that ban nukes.. Garrosh is the leader of the nation(s) waging war on Alliance, and Theramore was an act of war, NOT genocide or terror. Therefore it doesn't make him a diret target AS SUCH!!

Horde, however... Garrosh killed Cairn.. He cages trolls.. He limits progreation of Forsaken.. He leaves Blood Elves to rot in Violet Citadel after Jaina shows her TRUE nature.. Goblins are all but slaves for him by now, as he pretty much have Gallywix's nuts in a vice..

Alliance have ZERO claim or killing Garrosh, Horde have MANY!!
    Alliance should just feel priviledged, that we allow them to have first row seats to OUR show..

PS, I hope we get a filler-raid after SoO, where we kill Jaina and Varian.. I doubt it, but one can always hope..
    Careful...bias is showing. It being war the opposing side should get the kill on the leader. They are at war after all.

The Alliance killing Garrosh seems like an unnecessary move, especially when the Horde is already taking action against him themselves. As much as no one likes Garrosh, the Alliance killing him is still a hostile move towards the Horde. It's just very politically aggressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde. Because Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is single-handedly doing what the Alliance has failed to do; kill the Horde. It's a problem within the Horde. It should be solved within the Horde...(with Alliance assistance.)

Garrosh needs to die knowing it was his unchecked pride, his violent bloodlust, his seething hatred, his explosive anger, his un-just bigotry (doubting his allies), his despair (Nagrand says hello), his fear of letting his people (orcs) die out, and, ultimately his own failure as a leader that lead to the people who were supposed to be his closest allies to rebel against him. He needs to die knowing that he betrayed the Horde, not the other way around.

It should be a combination of Baine and Jaina. Call foul all you want, they deserve it the most. Compared to everyone else, they lost more than anyone else, with the Trolls as a close third. Ultimately though, it will be Vol'Jin who gets it. Why? Both Baine and Jaina will give in to their nature (Baine knowing it's not what his father would have wanted, Jaina realizing she'd be no better than him if she gives in to vengeance) and show they are stronger than Garrosh without killing him. He will then launch a "surprise" attack on them as they turn to leave, but Vol'Jin will be faster on the draw. Besides, he promised he would be the one to kill Garrosh, and that's a promise I'd hate to see broken.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-04-16 at 06:33 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Besides, he promised he would be the one to kill Garrosh, and that's a promise I'd hate to see broken.
    As did Saurfang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    As did Saurfang.
    The difference being that Vol'Jin is actually doing something.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malist View Post
    Careful...bias is showing. It being war the opposing side should get the kill on the leader. They are at war after all.
    Biased, maybe.. But itdoesn't make it less true..
    Name three conflicts, where enemy leader was killed, and I can name 100 where he wasn't...
    It's just not code of war to get to kill the enemy leader...

The closest example I can think of, is Libya.. But hey, it was the rebels (Horde) who killed Ghadaffi (Garrosh), not Nato (Alliance)..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-04-16 at 07:33 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The difference being that Vol'Jin is actually doing something.
    I'd still rather it be Saurfang, then he becomes Warchief, cause if there's any other race other than Orc as Warchief it's no longer the Horde. If they give Warchief to Vol'Jin (and I really like Trolls I do.) or anyone other than Rexxar, Saurfang, Thrall (or another orc i forgot to mention.) I'm faction changing my characters to Alliance. Because it won't be the Horde anymore.

Deleted
    Its like people purposely create threads to create faction based hatred in this forums, both want the own faction killing him.

Horde deserves it, it just makes for a better story and thats the whole purpose of the rebellion.

I think it will be a Arthas-like fight.
    Garrosh will almost win, and then - BAM - Vol'jin shoots him from darkness.
    So it will be a horde kill in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I notice some Horde bias. It should go to the Alliance, and let's just put this in context: the Alliance needs and deserves a major victory. Just one single "Take that, Horde!" moment we see in game.

I'm not talking about the seige of Orgrimmar, which basically will boil down to doing Vol'Jin's dirty work by sea, handing the city right back to him, giving him a "she'll be right!" wave and sailing off into the sunset.

I think it's fair to say that although gameplay-wise it was necessary to balance zones, but in Cataclysm the Alliance was basically a punching bag. The Horde got all the victories, the Horde got the juiciest lore and the Horde's most front-and-centre character was made the neutral hero without losing his factional loyalties. The horde even got the second half of the Worgen starting storyline.

What we need is a time-appropriate version of Dalaran floating in the sky over Theramore's old location... Or a repopulated Gilneas for the Worgen. Maybe some new quest content in the Arathi Highlands that has Stromgarde reclaimed for the Alliance and Thoradin's wall fortified as a new beach-head against the Forsaken, or.... Heaven bloody forbid... Varian ramming a sword through Garrosh's chest.

This shouldn't be a colaboration between the Horde Rebels and the Alliance. This shouldn't be the Alliance being subservient to the Horde. This should be the Alliance smashing their way in with the Rebels' distraction, cleaning Garrosh's clock with overwhelming numbers, and then taking the high road. By high road of course, I mean being the bigger men/women and not razing Orgrimmar... But handing the keys over to Baine and Voljin as an act of mercy and fence mending... Then riding off victorious into the sunset.

Come on. After 2 wars the Horde started and all the post-Cataclysm shit the Alliance has been through, we deserve that one big "You get to live because we're nice and let you live." moment.

I really hope Blizzard don't deny us that, but I know they will. Varian deserves the kill, but I'm sure Vol'Jin will get it.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivva View Post
    I'd still rather it be Saurfang, then he becomes Warchief, cause if there's any other race other than Orc as Warchief it's no longer the Horde. If they give Warchief to Vol'Jin (and I really like Trolls I do.) or anyone other than Rexxar, Saurfang, Thrall (or another orc i forgot to mention.) I'm faction changing my characters to Alliance. Because it won't be the Horde anymore.
    It won't be the Horde anymore? Then what will it be? The Alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    It shouldn't be any debate at all.

Ebon Blade.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Horde do, plan and simple.

They are fighting to keep their faction together, and by binding together to destroy garrosh, they are working to stop him from bringing division to them all. I don't buy all this theramore was bombed so the alliance deserve it more garbage. It was retaliation for camp taurajo an eye for an eye, and if anything the alliance have no need to stop garrosh because they must know by now, by Garrosh's actions he is destroying the horde from the inside out, because a faction divided is much weaker then a faction united. Garrosh's actions are "yes" for the destruction of the alliance, but by doing it in the manner is going about it, he is also destroying the horde.
    Last edited by Viperk8b; 2013-04-16 at 06:59 AM.