How to get rid of in game calendar gold seller spam invites

First, try right-clicking on the event and selecting "Report Player." If this works, you are done! However, if you are met with the error "Internal Calendar Error," you can remove the invites using the script below:

1. Make a new macro by selecting the macro option from the game menu or typing /macro and hitting "Enter".
    2. Copy and past the following code into the macro window:

Code:
      /run for i=0,99 do for y=1,31 do t,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,iB =CalendarGetDayEvent(i,y,1) if iB=="" or t=="TITLE" then CalendarContextInviteRemove(i,y,1) end end end
      **Important: Replace TITLE in the script above, with the name of the spam event*
    3. Place the Macro on your action bar, and clicj the Macro. Each click will remove ONLY ONE calendar invite.
    4. The invites should be removed at this point.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-04-15 at 09:41 PM.

Or, you could rightclick one of them in the calendar, select "Report Player" and have it auto-ignore them while simultaneously letting Blizzard know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Or, you could rightclick one of them in the calendar, select "Report Player" and have it auto-ignore them while simultaneously letting Blizzard know.
    We do not have time for rational solutions

On my main I don't have that problem. Ascii characters come in handy for once lol. Though I did notice those spam invites on my DK. I just removed them all and forgot about it

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

I did this today but had to report every single invite even though they were all from the same character. At first I did get an error so it might be related to that, having to go through several months reporting the spam invites is far from ideal.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had the error listed in the original post when i did this. Maybe read the first post instead of making a pointless reply. Thanks OP, this will be quite useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    I had the error listed in the original post when i did this. Maybe read the first post instead of making a pointless reply. Thanks OP, this will be quite useful.
    I had the error too. I did it again - and it got removed.

When i report them i often get Internal Calendar Error message. And there is often more then one inviter to the event. So you need to report up to 5 player in ONE event.

The latest spam i got is from <site removed>. I have an invite every month and there is 5 inviters per event. So i need to click 60 time on all events to get rid of them. Not really the best solution to the problem.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-05-04 at 11:29 AM. Reason: removed the url of the spam site.